• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grev Monthly XII - TBA

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
so lets set this **** up

pokemon stadium 1 or 2?
i know some people ***** about some of the mini games but i couldnt care less about fairness lol
all random or counterpicking with bans?

if joe isnt here we will have to postpone it

me
steven
joe

durrvine
???

losers get thrown in the pool by the winners

no changes of clothes allowed. cellphones and keys have the right to not be dunked

DJMirror

Smash Master
or if you guys wanna have your hand getting slammed by the door, have 911 on your speed dial

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
so lets set this **** up

pokemon stadium 1 or 2?
i know some people ***** about some of the mini games but i couldnt care less about fairness lol
all random or counterpicking with bans?

if joe isnt here we will have to postpone it

me
steven
joe

durrvine
???

losers get thrown in the pool by the winners

no changes of clothes allowed. cellphones and keys have the right to not be dunked
I'm in. McCain would probably be down too.

Signia

Smash Lord
Im in, I love me some competition, I don't care what game it is (except brawl). I play competitive games, the piano, and I type ****, sooo lolno on the hand slamming, life is meaningless without my two hands, but the pool dunking sounds like fun

Kira-

Smash Champion
oh i get it

well honestly it should just be 2v2 i think that's the easiest way

maybe crew battle style

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
i was thinking each man per team gets 2 'lives'
one team declares a game, and both teams can select whatever remaining player they want for each game
with a 'no consecutive play' rule, unless you're the only man standing on your team
modified DSR

we can do 1v1 or 2v2, idk im just excited and want to talk about it

also derek's down for us, so grab another member at least

Alex19

Smash Journeyman
i wanna go if i get off work early but what time is everything starting? at the latest?

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
add me for a wii and a powerstrip

so its a gc, wii, tv, powerstrip

Adam M!

Smash Lord
im teaming with jason (team mms anyone?) and will be accepting any mms with my falco

and you know a setup is coming with

and my hulking muscles too

Adam M!

Smash Lord
apparently i'm not teaming with jason cuz he's teaming wijth sherigami. his loss =P

speaking of which if sherigami still doesn't realize his *****assness and forgive me by this tourny... guess who i'm following around taunting all day while he's playing, making him choke? LOL

connor wanna team?

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
P i've only seen you around a couple times and you seem mad chill, but i've never smashed with you or even talked to you really

do you think we could do some mm's to give my sheik practice (vs. anything of yours)? i do lots of dumb things and aren't really technical yet, and if you could give me some quick pointers it would be really helpful

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
yeah no problem. you don't play kirby anymore?!
I'm really trying not to LOL

my sheik still isn't very good though, so sometimes it's tough making myself want to play a matchup that i'm nowhere near as familiar with that other people are also better-prepared for.

chiZZLeSD

Smash Lord
apparently i'm not teaming with jason cuz he's teaming wijth sherigami. his loss =P

speaking of which if sherigami still doesn't realize his *****assness and forgive me by this tourny... guess who i'm following around taunting all day while he's playing, making him choke? LOL

connor wanna team?
yeah people who hold grudges needa grow up imo.granted theres always an exception like..i dunno if you killed his family or something.but im pretty sure you didnt,so yeah you shouldve been forgiven by now haha

i'd like to mm your anything also please.and if you could give me some advice after our games,i'd appreciate it

Adam M!

Smash Lord
I'm really trying not to LOL

my sheik still isn't very good though, so sometimes it's tough making myself want to play a matchup that i'm nowhere near as familiar with that other people are also better-prepared for.
dude embrace where you're at! i got so tired of beating 90% of socal but losing to the same 10%. it's so refreshing to start over with a new character and go even with so many people my ego thinks i'm better than and then get absolutely ***** by 15% of socal. being a noob is awesome!

yeah people who hold grudges needa grow up imo.granted theres always an exception like..i dunno if you killed his family or something.but im pretty sure you didnt,so yeah you shouldve been forgiven by now haha

i'd like to mm your anything also please.and if you could give me some advice after our games,i'd appreciate it
no problem =). my advice tends to focus on the psychological aspect of the game cuz ithat's my favorite part =D

chiZZLeSD

Smash Lord
no problem =). my advice tends to focus on the psychological aspect of the game cuz ithat's my favorite part =D
fshoooo.whatever your area of focus, im sure it'll be a big help.its always nice to get an outside point of view to show me what im lacking in

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
i'm not good enough to throw money on a ****ing pokemon stadium minigame

and i bet most of irvine is the same

Top Bottom