• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grev presents ~ Stab's 949 area Melee tourney, Today! May 2nd! Get hype!

MacD

Banned via Administration
so this tourny wasn't too bad, had fun which is always good

zhu- teamies was fun, can't believe i hit you sooooo much but it's ok, next time we'll get mango and cam

mango- thanks for the advice, i don't think i've ever gotten it from you when i was playing a friendly before =D

connor- good set man, i can't belive how good you are, but i'm glad i did well, and took a match
even if it was on a gay counterpick stage
thanks for that advice after too, i'm slowly learning

kouryuu- fun? peach ditto, lol, i'm actaully suprized i did so well, i used to hate that match so much, i still vote you best peach in so cal but better watch out, i'm coming for you

gsub- baby boo, some teamies, our jiggz zelda wasn't ****** like it should, oh well

sherigami- glad you made it, fun friendlies with you, fun teamies with you at the end too, we'll team again one day

SDR- good set, i was scared on battlefield man, definately a good marth, keep on training

lovage- fun talking to you, gonna miss you next year when your in norcal

plan 9- too bad you had no teamate, i remmber teaming with you back at SD, that was fun, us randomly shouting stupid stuff is too fun, we'll defiantely have to do some team friendlies next time

about the venue, it was ok for the amount of people, a little too small, but if you ever expect a big turnout, that room will not cut it

EDIT: and the food situation, smashers aren't the most trustworthy if food is just sitting out with no one to regulate, i can't say for other's but if no one is going to watch over food (ie the pizza) i'd rather just not pay for it

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
lol

as far as venue size, there's always outside or setups in the gym LOL

we could undoubtedly either arrange things and set things up in there, we'd probably make it a "dedicated friendlies room" since we wouldn't be able to fit many tvs in there with all the equipment anyway....probably 3 or 4 comfortably, perhaps more.

also, about food...it wasn't quite enough. next time we need to be safe and order more if we have the budget to do so LOL

DJMirror

Smash Master
lol sorry if i forgot about you in the shoutout

Gsub - nice to finally meet ya and fun friendies with ya

I choke like a ***** during our doubles matches

Lovage

Smash Hero
atlus is such a ******

he enters singles for $5 and goes luigi and doesnt try and ****
then we go to carls jr. and he complains about the bread getting slightly smaller on spicy chickens

Atlus8

Smash Master
atlus is such a ******

then we go to carls jr. and he complains about the bread getting slightly smaller on spicy chickens
wow n!gg@

Who was the little baby that cuddled next to me while we were watching Signs at Pats? At the end of the movie you were hiding it when you said "That's it?"

Lovage

Smash Hero
man that movie ****ing sucked ****
i cant believe you hyped it up so much

yea i got scared as **** though
**** scary movies i cant handle them

Grila

Smash Journeyman
connor didnt you get rides from dante a while back?

and none of my matches were recorded

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
Nobody but top ten people or people who place highly in the brackets should be recorded. If not, nobody is gonna care about the vids

Im not talking ****, since this includes me

This should be a little bit more motivation for people to place higher in tournaments

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
atlus is such a ******

last time he tried he lost to my fox ;)

prejohns mah ******

i only talk **** cuz i want you back!!

the carl's jr complaint is valid tho

SuperRad

Smash Master
Nobody but top ten people or people who place highly in the brackets should be recorded. If not, nobody is gonna care about the vids

Im not talking ****, since this includes me

This should be a little bit more motivation for people to place higher in tournaments
i think whoever has the recording set up should get to record themselves in early rounds of bracket
and they should be able to record whoever they want, actually

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
i think whoever has the recording set up should get to record themselves in early rounds of bracket
and they should be able to record whoever they want, actually
Im not saying they dont have that right

Im asking, "whats the point?"
If nobodys going to watch marthplayer57 vs FoxMahBoi then why even record it?

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
The tournament results are finally up on AIB so you guys can go get your badges and shiz.

Oh and don't expect another one of these for a while because my community hired the laziest ****ing workers who keep pushing back the date on when they will finish renovating the pool.

Top Bottom