• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grev VII, April 3rd, Results up!!!!

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
Whoa wait a second, if you look at the pool image you can see that Jason and I had the best win/loss record even though we tied overall with the other 2 teams, which means we got 3rd place! Get it right son
It wasn't me, it was tio lol

It even says that next to the pool image I posted.

Idk what's up with it *shrugs*

Fly_Amanita

Master of Caribou
AKLSJDFKAHWIOEFHJALSKDF all my shoutouts got deleted cause smashboards was dumb. so sorry guys
I recommend typing long things up in Notepad or some other text editor first and then copying them to avoid being screwed over by some SWF nonsense.

HugS™

Smash Lord
no johns, you have more than enough people you could have called
I called connor, zhu, lovage, jkun

And no one picked up until about twelve, though some I called later than others.

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
Why didn't you call me? lol

And a less obvious optiion would be to look up the previous Grev tournies on AiB because the address is posted there and hasn't changed but I don't think anyone would've thought to do that lol

Or you could have asked me on facebook.

HugS™

Smash Lord
LOL seriously...

Wait nvm, fly didn't get top 4 @ norcal, I thought he did.

Squidster

Smash Ace
Good tournament, awesome food, fun crews

Kira - I love playing you, I learn so much. Your advice has probably influenced me the most out of anyone. Crews was too much fun.
Stab - Good matches. Don't get too upset, we always go back and forth.
Gsub - *utilt*
Zh00 - You're fun to play as well. Creative combos.
Lucky - You're a silly player. I saw you rolling on the floor at one point.
Jkun - Good matches, I really need to play you more. I felt off during the tournament match and I just wasn't comfortable with the matchup anymore. Afterwards I just felt like playing marth so i played Hyprid for like 2 hours straight. Regardless though, you have a good marth.
I saw your match with Hyprid, you definitely had him. You seem to adapt well in matches and you've got your combos down well.
Hyprid - Thanks for playing me for so long XD I really needed marth practice. You're great at the gimps. Hope to play you in tournament again soon.
Fly - You're so good.... I loved the evil grin you flashed upon hearing your victim mention the jv5.
Signia - You're improving! You're a smart player / have tech skill, just need to keep at it.
Combofest - Mewtwo is awesome. lol. Fun matches.

Overall I enjoyed the tournament. I worked hard at getting the marth matchup down after my lost and other than that I feel like my game is progressing well.
See you all next tournament!

PS - sounds like this tourney was fun, sorry I couldn't go ;_; hope to see everyone soon! <3 SPAZZUMS

Top Bottom