• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grilled out Jiggs Combo Vid

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Should have jumped into that last phantom rest. Funny, though. Your offstage rests are ****ing ballsy.

angelspe3d

Smash Journeyman
ya for sure ill get some gameplay vids so you can see how i play..... this was pretty much just the highlights of the ballsy stuff :-D in about 3 days ill have some new vids

shanus

Smash Hero
fun jiggs to watch, try and get a little more diversity in combos for the next vid you make tho.

Florida

イーグランツ
I was surprised with how well the song fit.
Very nice editing, love that phantasm rest with Falco!
Awesome job! :D

cyberdemon

Smash Journeyman
Superb editing. Kudos to you man.

It makes the rests look overly dramatic.

Very nice video

masterwumpus

Smash Journeyman
The only thing I didn't like about it is how it reminded everybody that vids made in WMM (like mine are) all look terrible.

Good stuff man, not a lot of new stuff in the combos but they were still solid, and all the rests were great. Very entertaining, I enjoyed watching it quite a bit. Thanks for making it.

Top Bottom