• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guam Smashers?

Rawr!

Smash Cadet
*sigh* Hoping for the best...

I just recently moved to Guam... Just wondering if there's anyone here that lives here?

Teepo

Smash Rookie
Yeah.
I'm from guam. I've been looking for some folks from the island to try out brawl's online mode as I have yet to have any luck at all finding matches in the random match brawl. Not really sure what that's all about. Anyway, if you're interested in trying out some brawl against another guamie, my friend code is

4167-4137-9995

shuro

Smash Rookie
I'm from Guam. I'm not really that great at smash, but hey, at least it's something. Me and my friend are getting pretty bored since there's never anyone in random brawl, like Teepo said, so finding people to go against is great!

You could add me if you want

Shiroi

Smash Apprentice
I'm from Guam too. and I need a challenge.. XD I'm not good, but i want to test my skills against other people. So add me!! 1676 3337 1556

Top Bottom