• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guaranteed Damage Presents: Hall of Gaming PM Biweeklies! #3

Would you like to have a HoG PM biweekly on the 22nd, per rotation, or would you like to take a week

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Molten Lava

Smash Cadet
NNID
LightSwitchTTM
Due to technical difficulties, there was no stream or recorded videos. Precautions have been taken to ensure that this will not happen again, and we will now have a reliable stream.

As for March 22, KTAR 9 is on the same day as our biweekly. Guaranteed Damage was planning to go, cancel this week's tourney, and host the next one in rotation (2 weeks following the 22nd). However, this really all depends on what you guys want to do. Would you like to have a HoG PM biweekly on the 22nd, per rotation, or would you like to take a week off? If we do go to KTAR, we'll see if we can work out a carpool of some sort, to save gas and whatnot. We wouldn't be staying the full weekend unless we can afford it, which is unlikely.

Link to original thread

Project M Singles Results

1st. Cone (:falcon:)
2nd. Rold Gold (:fox64::foxmelee::fox:)
3rd. Zuze (:mewtwopm::olimar:)
4th. MLGF (:ike::ness2:)
5th. Twizzler (:lucas:)
5th. KLit (:samus2:)
7th. Lava (:ness2:)
7th. Blue
9th. ReturnoftheMac (:dk::mario2:)
9th. MachWindEX (:sonic:)
9th. Birdman (:lucario:)
9th. Winter (:link2:)
13th. Degree of Fear (:charizard::sheik:)
13th. Qed
13th. G (:squirtle:)
13th. P
17th. KJSalt
17th. Kurad
17th. Water (:zeldamelee:)
17th. Zid
17th. Smokey (:zeldamelee:)
17th. Diggum
17th. Chanberries
17th. JQW (:mario2:)
25th. Shabazzlefart (:metaknight:)

Project M Doubles Results

1st. Rold Gold + Twizzler
2nd. KLit + Blue
3rd. Birdman + Lava
4th. Zuze + MWEX
5th. Rocky Balboa + Winter
5th. Cone + Qed
7th. Degree of Fear + MLGF
7th. KJSalt + ReturnoftheMac
9th. Kurad + Zid
9th. G + P

Last edited:

MLGF

Smash Lord
Honestly, I'm really neutral towards the idea of delaying or not.
Do whichever one you find more convenient.

S l o X

Smash Champion
you should host it. i don't think many CT smashers plan to go to KTAR, especially considering the tolls add up to 30$+ both ways.

MLGF

Smash Lord
Hate to sound pushy, but is this going on tomorrow or not?

Molten Lava

Smash Cadet
NNID
LightSwitchTTM
The tournament for March 22 was cancelled, but I'm hearing reports that people came out due to lack of communication on my end. I sincerely apologize for this, as I understand how frustrating it can be for players to be unsure if things are happening or not. To remedy this, I will be monitoring the Facebook group and the smashboards thread I posted for April 5 (which is repeating biweekly now) like a hawk, so if anyone has any concerns about date, venue, etc., I'll answer them immediately.

Once again, I apologize for the inconvenience and miscommunication. It is my responsibility as a TO to ensure communication, but I failed to do so, and some people came out. I hope my plans will ensure this does not happen again.

Last edited:
Top Bottom