• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide: Get Killed Meta Knight!!!!! Read Op people!! Semi Updated.

∫unk

Smash Master
wow @ thread title change by mods

to stay on topic...

great guide havok! i hope to play u someday maybe on wifi (unlike most ppl my marth is way better on wifi than IRL). some of that stuf u mentioned doesn't work against mk's that i play against like iSpamTornado (he's top 10 on AiB ladder)

i'll PM u my FC lmk thx

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
For those that don't know, the word "****" is not acceptable in thread titles. We know it is part of Smash jargon, but it doesn't belong there.

Anyways, continue on.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
HMmm

How about

"Get WRAPPED Meta knight"?

lolololol.

On a serious note.

Tipper dsmash can kill metaknight a lot earlier than 115%.

The point of dancing blade is to keep moves fresh, so NOT using other moves that you know can hit for good damage is wasteful.

Marth can't be relying on tilts to rack up damage.

**Havok**

Smash Lord
1. Gief isn't dumb.
2. what game? if it's 2, then get your facts straight.

Zangief himself isn't dumb, its his concept. So you're telling me a bear wrestling-homosexual-mohawked-soviet union dood isn't a bit weird? Someone's been watching too much Rocky 4. :bee: lol Shotos can't space zangief well because of his lariat and green hand and Medium Kick goes past any poke they have cept for shoryuken. Son, don't tell me to get anything straight cause I don't have to. Kthxbai. Anyways enough SF2.

Anyways, ill try to get vids up later this week of me playing with TKD.

I might have to update this guide sooner than later.

DJMirror

Smash Master
Only you would do this guide havok because you played one of the best metaknights on the west coast everyday plus i have to teach you the "kira" soon since this guide rapppppeeesssss!

hey also Havok try doing a guide of Shield breaking since it's freaking good (since i'm the one that broke your shield) like if you are crazzzzzyyyyyy you do this....pivot neutral B XD

**Havok**

Smash Lord
Get wRaped whoever told me all this was obvious and didn't belong here.

I have new vids on my friends computer to demonstrate more of the same that i speak of.

**Havok**

Smash Lord
-So i realized i underrated upAir vs MK. It completely ***** him, especially if you can read airdodges.
-Upsmash is THE punisher when you need to use something, it deals %18 (more if tippered)
-Fsmash is the big one here, it's hard to space it vs MK but lets say you do get a random tipper (or a legit spaced one), MK has to be afraid of it.

**Havok**

Smash Lord
yes i use mk lol and decently too. I just switch off between marth and MK.

Neo busts my balls about it all the time, but me and Haze teaming is always hot **** lol.

Yoshi Kirishima

Smash Lord
Whew at least you haven't fully switched over XD.

BassClefAlbert, don't BUMP THREADS YOU NOOB!!

Jk I have no problem with bumping threads, I really don't see why people care about it so much XD

JUDGE

Smash Lord
just wanted to say that you have to use dolphin slash as often as you can
(when you have the opportunity of course)
especially by the tornado

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
i good thing to do is to dolphine slash after releaseing MK. im not that sure but i think the dolphine slash kills at 140%

Top Bottom