• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guilty Pleasures

D

Deleted member

In the Belgium Idol an actual rocker won!

And yes, GH is addictive, even for me, someone who can play decently on a real guitar.
Agreed. I'm okay at real guitar (I have managed to learn the "Iron Man" riff), but I'm on Hard in GHIII.:grin:

Actually, "Iron Man" sounds surprisingly good on acoustic guitar.

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
I can play Iron Man's riff, Smoke on the Water's riff, James Bond's riff, Dragonball Z's riff, Bad to the Bone's riff, and the entire solo to Freebird. XD

Nah. Not the Freebird part but I'm on expert for most of Guitar Hero 3.

Eriatarka

Smash Journeyman
:laugh:

If they weren't quite so self indulgent (i.e. head-melting) and just wrote more songs like that one they'd be all the better for it

Lynkx

Smash Journeyman
Countdown..

I'll have 4 vowels, Carol Vorderman!

I remember watching countdown and the letters "NEDM" came up in that order.

(A cooike for you if you can guess why it is signifcant to me and other internet heads)

Guilty Pleasure? Listening to video game music over real music, I love trance music and amateur photography

As in, I take amateur photgraphy, not that I'm a fan of amateur photography. Pro photography sends me away...

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
I remember watching countdown and the letters "NEDM" came up in that order.

(A cooike for you if you can guess why it is signifcant to me and other internet heads)
ytmndtard here... LOL i wish i could have seen that. i would have freaked out and danced around. i ****ing love the NEDM cat.

guilty pleasures?

if you give me a pencil and paper i could probably name all 493 pokemon, not in order.

i dont see why loving techno or hip-hop is a guilty pleasure for some of you. i listen to more techno than anything, with hip-hop a very close second. Not rap, but stuff like Common, Kanye, Andre 3000, Talib Kweli, The Roots, Pharrell, Lupe Fiasco, the list goes on.

-Hoggle-

Smash Journeyman
Anime is a pretty big guilty pleasure, along with reading random stuff on wikipedia and trolling.

EDIT: off topic, but holy crap Bazooka Lucca are you the oldest SWF member?

Vinnie275

Smash Master
Xdadepsak's Closet, along with Ender, Mkiller, and
Anime is a pretty big guilty pleasure, along with reading random stuff on wikipedia and trolling.

EDIT: off topic, but holy crap Bazooka Lucca are you the oldest SWF member?
he was here actually since november, someone changed that manually after the boards crashed and deleted everything

@ Tom: Yes common is muy l33t with his complex beats, I think he jacks j dilla may he rest in piece

Repryx

Smash Champion
Massaging random girls in school lolz those with BFs and without...I LOVE giving massages but I feel bad for their BFs....my GF actually encourages me to do it so I dont suck when I massage her lolz

slartibartfast42

Smash Lord
Anyone who feels guilty playing Pikmin has confidence issues. It's a GREAT game in which you should feel no shame. I'm 16 and I'm perfectly secure playing pokemon, pikmin, super princess peach, or any other game that seems "kiddie". As long as it's a good game I'll play it without shame.

Anyway, that being said, my guiltiest pleasure is probably Naruto. I read every chapter (manga), then I started reading other mangas that are infinitely better (you know, the ones with good plots instead of random and generic plots meant to facilitate violence), and now I really don't think I should still be reading naruto every friday, but I'm

1. Caught on the plot cliffhangers
2. Peer pressured into it because some of my friends still like it

Livvers

Used to have a porpoise
BRoomer
Hahaha. Yeah, I've seen/read better things than Naruto, too, and I know it really isn't amazing, but I can't stop myself from staying up to date with it.

PhoenixWiight

Smash Cadet
I enjoy watching the Golden Girls, its a good show and makes me laugh often but some of my friends find it weird, oh wells.
wow, lmao.
pokemon a guilty pleasure? i dunno, im 18, younger than you but i cant stop playin...
guilty pleasures... i enjoy the color pink?

sreeja

Smash Rookie
Guilty pleasures what is this?I don't understand it?So i don't what is mine?What about you all?

Top Bottom