• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock

D

Deleted member

Very sorry about the massive posting... SWF wasn't cooperating, so I made that post several times when I thought the requests hadn't gone through because the post wasn't there when I refreshed... still acting up, but at least I can go through pages

[Cowboy]

Smash Journeyman
So Yaya, I recorded RYLaH Solo 2 for you. I'll get it up ASAP. I also recorded Intro Solo A and B of Cliffs of Dover for anyone who wants to see.

If any of y'all want to see something else, just tell me now and I'll get it done when I can. =P

EDIT: Scratch that. Sister decided to be an annoyance and delete everything off the camera instead of uploading it onto the computer before she packed it away to go on her weekend trip. I'm going to have to re-record those another time. ¬_¬

Cashed

axe me
BRoomer
Sold my copy yesterday to GameStop. $18, woo! Picked up some Microsoft Points and bought "Working Man" by Rush for Rock Band as well as Rez HD. :D

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
Sold my copy yesterday to GameStop. $18, woo! Picked up some Microsoft Points and bought "Working Man" by Rush for Rock Band as well as Rez HD. :D
i would do that when rockband comes out for the wii, but then since activision's a ***** they'll do what they did with the PS3 and won't let the patch for GHIII/rockband controller compatibility go through, so i have would have this giant plastic controller and nothing to do but beat people over the head with it and I don't think they would appreciate it.

Yaya

Smash Champion
I asked if I can join, I had the idea to make our Locations on these boards the Lyrics to TTFAF, inspired by you're location.

[Cowboy]

Smash Journeyman
So I just won a t-shirt from a pub for being entertaining while playing Guitar Hero; I was banging out Before I Forget on Expert without looking at the screen while some girl poured tequila in my mouth.

Good times.

[Cowboy]

Smash Journeyman
50, though I have the day off work tomorrow to try and get a few more.

Also, if my sister comes home today, I'll get the digital camera back and can film a few things that anyone might want to see. Yaya wants to see RYLAH Solo 2, for example. If anybody wants to see something, just ask; though don't ask me to do a full run of DWDTG. Not only do I not want to, but it doesn't have enough memory to do that.

Aaryk

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Aarykk
3DS FC
0834-3787-5311
I just cleared 3's and 7's on Expert.
which I had no business doing. I'm not supposed to be this good, I was on the brink of failure virtually the entire song...wow. i'm in shock.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
So I just won a t-shirt from a pub for being entertaining while playing Guitar Hero; I was banging out Before I Forget on Expert without looking at the screen while some girl poured tequila in my mouth.

Good times.
livin' the dream.

I'm trading in my game and guitar.

xDARKLINKx

Smash Ace
If i hit 90% of dragonforce YTF was it barely 4 stars and 427k??

Ive seen less percent get 5 stars.

I hate this song.

anyways, does any one else NOT tap the intro, as in just hold green with index and pinky ring middle for the rest??

D

Deleted member

Old news at this point, but yes, jameslikecoulter did FC Raining Blood on the last day of January... I recommend you mute the channel because a really annoying kid talks throughout the whole video...

RizardoLawless

Smash Journeyman
I like it alot better than Rock Band
The soundtrack isn't as good, its too easy, and I can't dig its guitar

Aaryk

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Aarykk
3DS FC
0834-3787-5311
I like it alot better than Rock Band
The soundtrack isn't as good, its too easy, and I can't dig its guitar
Rock Band guitar is stupidly easy.
They took all the hard out of the guitar part and gave it to the drums. I can't do that $hit on medium.

D

Deleted member

Rock Band's guitar parts are much easier than GH3's, the only hard songs are like Foreplay/Long Time, Green Grass and High Tides, Run to the Hills, and stuff like that... drums, however, are a different story... I struggle through RttH on Hard, and I can only play the easier songs on Expert...I failed Paranoid because of the bass drum hits... and most of all, the Strat fails hard...

So, who's doing Expert Leagues this season?

[Cowboy]

Smash Journeyman
Hey, I'm still badass. It's juts that my badassery has moved on to another game. D=

I think I peaked at 50 FCs, anyway. Not only would the rest require some actual effort on my part, but I just never felt like playing it anymore.

COD3PWNER

Smash Cadet
Does anyone elses Rock Band guitar have like a rattle in it? Anyway, I have Rock Band and Im borrowin GH3 and I have to say that Rock Band just isnt that much fun anymore, face it, the setlist sucks (except Welcome Home and Run to the Hills). Its really only fun when you have 3 other people over who can all play expert. But I can beat everything on expert except Green Grass and High Tides (the second solo sucks). But for GH3, I just got passed the Kaiji Megadome on Expert (Before I Forget is a pain in the ***) but I can beat everything else on the last setlist except ,of course. Raining Blood on expert...AGH!.:mad:

Has anyone heard anything on when Downloadable Contend will come out for GH3-Wii?

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
It wont. Ever. Because Iwata is a sadistic, evil man who won't release a ****ing firmware update to let you use a freaking harddrive. WE HAVE TWO USB PORTS FOR CHRIST'S SAKE.

Rockband would be more fun if all the hardware didn't keep breaking. Ie the strum bar not working, and the bass pedal splitting in half -_-'
and i'm sorry , but they took all the hardness of GHIII and put into drums and SINGING. I'm like the only person I know who can sing more than like two songs on expert.

Manny G.

Smash Journeyman
I remember last summer when i visited my cousins in NJ and they barrowed Guitar Hero 1 and 2(but they diddnt play 1) and i bairly new how 2 play. My cousin Andy would always play on expert (even though he played medium) on multi player so he wouldent fail any songs. He would own the hell out of me evry time and then that winter I got hooked on GH3. In one month I whent from Easy to expert and i feel I could own his *** now.

ANDY FOR BRAWL

D

Deleted member

ChRed, I know exactly what you mean XD... both the Strat's strum bar and the bass pedal has failed lol... we use the Explorer controllers now for both Bass and Guitar, and we intend to tape the pedal where it snapped lol... hopefully that'll work...

AAA-2 in leagues :), meaning I'm about to get ***** :(... songs suck too, but w/e

PT Fan 93

Smash Cadet
Im horrible at guitar hero. But im really good at the drums on rock band from what i played at my friends house.

Top Bottom