• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gulp That - reaper, A Doc Combo Video

Somebody

Smash Journeyman
That was pretty badass. Especially for a first combo vid. That first gimp you had on fox was nasty and you read that falco on dreamland like a book lol. I like your style.

Keep it up man. Good ****.

EDIT: Just watched your tournament highlights and those were nasty as hell too. You have a **** doc.

Renth

Smash Hero
I watched the whole thing unlike some other people, you're good keep it up if you're ever in PA let me know ;)

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
OK, I really liked your music selection, but you didn't mix them very well. The black and white really mixed it up from most combo videos, it gave it an artistic edge. Overall, great video, great doc, great ****.
btw I recognized a couple of those hardcore mixes, especially DJ Ravine's Aussie Bloody Hardcore mix. ^_^

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
(from Doc Forums)

Wow.

I saw that when it first dropped, and I hadnt gotten around to it yet cause it was like "That guy. He's good and all, but it cant be anything amazing."

.... **** am I wrong.

There's actually some real, witty, stuff in there. Like, yeah it's got some standard combo video "You got ***** for bad DI" stuff, but there are actually some REAL **** good moves in there.

*scratches chin* I already liked this guy, and now im like -head nod- F*ck. Yes.

____

Additional comments.

I liked the footage. Alot.

The editing.... >.>. The black and white didnt bother me, I've seen it done before. What bothered me is that some of the clips were just too **** dark for black and white. (Black Doc + black Battlefield Background + Black video effect = :( )

But this video.

Yeah it's in my favs. Im definitely stealing some moves out of here.

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
black and white was no prob to watch, and my roomate's sleeping so no sound, but great doc man! you inspired me to play mine more i've always loved him but his recovery is about that of falcos :( however the uair juggling was great and like dogy said, real good stuff in there. props!!

DôN3r

Smash Rookie
thanks for the good comments, but my tv card record´s only in black and white :(

Requiem

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I watched while you showed this to dave at SMACK, good **** man, I actually like the music and figured your capture card could only record black and white haha.

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Dude, that was the best Doc video I've ever seen...(actually now that I think about it that was possibly the only one...if I did see another one it obviously wasn't that good xD)

DRD

Smash Lord
Amazing doc man, great work

I smiled hugely at the grab next to ledge> headbutt> release> cape

I've gotta try that sometime

Top Bottom