• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gumby walked into my room...

Link to original post: [drupal=4748]Gumby walked into my room...[/drupal]

About 10 minutes ago the most awkward thing happened.

So I'm chilling in my room trying to studying physics for an upcoming exam when I start hearing weird noises outside my room. Since it was pretty hot in the room I kept my door open and the window open for that cross ventilation. I shrug it off as just another weird event late at night like someone coming back drunk or something. Then, I happen to look up over my shelf and see Gumby just standing in the doorway. At first I am confused, but find it amusing and say, "Hi, Gumby!". My roommate not believing me eventually looks over and an awkward silence ensues. A moment later Gumby leaves and disappointed by this fair well, I yell to him (her?) "Gumby, do you want a soda?"

Gumby comes back and walks into the room and while I reach for this horrible tasting soda I don't want, I see Gumby go over to my roommate and given him something. Since its almost Halloween I think its candy or something. Anyway, I give him the soda and wish him a fair well as he goes and does whatever a gumby does. Closing the door I see my roommate doubled over in stitches for some reason. He gives me what Gumby gave him and I see it was a Trojan condom.

I shall never forget you Gumby, the Condom Fairy. I am only saddened I never got a camera phone picture with Gumby.

What other random stuff has happened on your college campus?

El Nino

BRoomer
BRoomer
That just made me think of this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWYm51Eh-D4

Nothing weird happened at my campus. Well, except when the FBI admitted to investigating certain student clubs. That was noteworthy. And the allegations that some of the cadavers in the medical lab might have be acquired through less than legal means. Besides that, my campus was boring.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Hehe...

Here's Gumby for ya: =D

Was that for real? Seems like a weird dream or some weird hallucination.

:phone:

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
While Gumby the name brand condom fairy gives out protection to the sex crazed college kids, I find Nino's story MUCH MORE INTERESETING. Probably because I immediatley assume they got the dead bodyies by some impossibly crazy way. Like, murdering people, or ghosts or something cool like that.

"Yeah we worshipped the devil, and he gave us dead guys~"

Top Bottom