• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GX presents Smash or Die IX:

smithspot

Smash Journeyman
Not sure of the turnout. All I know is that we have about 10 or so that said they plan to come from here (smashboards),
about 5 others from allisbrawl.com, and about 6 confirmed from facebook event post.

T-nuts

Smash Ace
Hate to say it but I will no longer be able to make it to this tournament because of my work schedule. Best of luck to everyone and I will catch you guys next time.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
I think there will be enough people in general, but idk if SoD has run dubz and singles before. That's gonna be something we have to introduce or help run @ the venue in the future I feel. =/

smithspot

Smash Journeyman
Smith, the unity ruleset changed FYI. Castle Siege and PS1 are now starters and stage striking goes in a 2-3-1 order:
Thanks for the info. As far as the rule setting go, I will need assistance from someone that are very familiar with the
rules during the tournament if there are any question from attendees.

Now as far as doubles...we have held doubles at ever SoD in the past. We are sorry, we just decided not to do so for this one tournament.

Kaptain

Smash Ace
Well damn. I've already got plans for that day. I guess I wont be getting that easy money. Oh well...

:phone:

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
My attendance is dependant on what time I leave tomorrow. Would like to show up.

Waytooscruffy

Smash Cadet
All right, something came up. Last minute issue, and I'm not going to be able to come. Oh wells.

Have fun guys.

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
I love how I barely play this game anymore and I'm still the only one who can make it to tournaments *sigh*

Guess I'll see who's there when I get there tomorrow. If someone needs a ride and lives off Highway-400 or maybe 285, I MIGHT be able to give you a ride. Might being the key word. PM me before noon tomorrow and I'll see what I can do.

Huggles828

Aimin' to Misbehave
NNID
Huggles828
I'll be heading down there tomorrow. Worst case, Micaelis, you and I can hang out and you can beat up my Link and Wario :D

Also, I approve of the new stage list.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
I am not able to attend this. I really tried to get someone to cover my shift.

I really want to participate in a tourney again. Its been SOOOO LONG!

<3 u all. Ill see you at another tourney. I'll try to make it to HASL

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I may be there after 3:00 or so. Just stopping by for friendlies and such.

Edit: Lol, I don't have a way there now. Great.

Kel

Smash Master
Hey I just moved to Lexington, KY. I'm pretty close to Atlanta, so if you guys have any other tournaments soon you should shoot me a PM. I'd like to come play you guys some time.

AyeMalik

Smash Rookie
Plz let me know when there's another tourney in Lithonia. I hate that I missed it by a month and I live a city away

smithspot

Smash Journeyman
Plz let me know when there's another tourney in Lithonia. I hate that I missed it by a month and I live a city away
There is actually a Tournament/Smashfest today (Saturday July 16th). Starting at 2pm, about 10 or so are confirmed.
Go to the GX thread located in the Atlantic South Regional forum (link to thread below) for more info...

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=301551

Top Bottom