• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

H.E.R.B.*Results are up.* Gboro, NC; MELEE/Brawl! 3/21-22

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Holy hell, Hungry. Your posting average is nearly just as much as PP. </bored-on-the-internet>

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Pimp Snorlax, brobro.
Pimp chief n' petty, Master Officer.
Pimp bro, bro.
Pimp frame, frames.

What's goin' on hurr?

-MCPO-

Smash Rookie
Cheif n' petty?

Wat duh Fuks you talkin 'bout, Zyerrrs? Listen, fight me, and I swear mah GANNON (you try an ban me for mispellin his name and THE GREAT FIYA HOG will ram into you) will Downstomp yo arse so hard, so many times. I'll have to laugh and the whole crowd will follow me. AHOHEHOHEHOHE!

Y'all laugh with me, or Marcus FENIX (hes from gears, lol, u kno 'im) will choke cords you with his ass cheeks. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Doesn't anyone realize they can't outspam Hbox? Why else do you think his post per day count is like as high as mine lol.

Oh btw, sucks you can't make it Canada. I wanted to meet you bros. Hopefully you'll be able to come see us soon.

Giggidy giggidy giggidy.

Top Bottom