• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

H2H Tournament, London, Ontario

D

Deleted member

Yes, Daniel and I will come

Ambrose could you drive us?

MetaKnight0

Smash Lord
Alright guys I'm going to have to get a tally of equipment started. It's in one week, after all.

Del: I'll use my Universal Studio Hat to counter your height advantage. It's the source of my power.

D

Deleted member

Lolol, then I'll just unslouch...(is that a word? Stand up straight.)

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Great, now I'm going to have to train to beat Jake, because I'm going to at least have him in my pool, let alone face him first round lol. Its a rule of tournaments...

MetaKnight0

Smash Lord
Yo people are you bringing equipment? It's gonna be a sad one if we have 3 tvs and 1 cube. The fest isn't held at the game center, anyways.

Del: You'll see what I mean when you see the hat... It's the source of my power.

Ambrose

Smash Journeyman
lol anthony, not that green hat again...its so old and it looks like its gonna fall apart. You've been wearing it ever since the first H2H tourney, GET A NEW HAT, DAM!

Ambrose

Smash Journeyman
EVERYONE THAT IS GETTING A RIDE FROM ME (Runawayfire, Jake, Daniel). I need you to give me ur adresses. Oh, andy i suppose ur coming down to toronto first, like last time rite?

D

Deleted member

I'm still deciding whether I want to go to this or not...sigh

I dunno, just a singles tournament? :/

MetaKnight0

Smash Lord
If all you want to do is get first place so you can have prize money and leave, I'd suggest against going. I mean, gosh it's obviously Bread and Delorted in the finals and then leave cuz casuals are worthless! The casuals are so much more fun to play then tournament matches and it's not as though there won't be any team fights.

Ambrose: **** straight I still have that hat. It's too good for the garbage.

I really don't think a doubles is possible. We'd have to do double elimination for singles and it's just too much reorganization. I'll see what I can do about it.

D

Deleted member

Bread isn't going guys :p

But this tournament IS worth my time, there are other reasons why I'm not sure if I want to go though

I wanna have lots of friendlies as well.

sprocket

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys looks like we gotta a lot of peeps going to this. I better keep my game up, lots of top level competetors going, I'm pretty sure I can imagine a car that I can drive to this tourney with, but not 100% sure yet.

And btw, teams ferindlies, Anthony and I Challenge anyone and everyone!!! And I definately wanna have a ton of freindlies afterwards at Anthony's house.

H2H_Christie

Smash Rookie
Registration Link!

Hey guys! I've been reading the smashboards, I just haven't posted at all, but I have the registration link for you all now! It's here: Register Here now!

Make sure you all pre-register so that we can have an idea of how many people are coming, so we can make sure we're set up okay for it.

Thanks!!
Christie

divine knight

Smash Journeyman
doubles would be pro./ i would want to come a lot more if there were doubles. And regarding registration, i dont want to make an account on that site. can i just PM one of the tourni holders, or email some address instead?

MetaKnight0

Smash Lord
Front page updated.

Okay there seems to be somewhat of a lack of equipment. If you guys want a doubles tournament to happen we need to be quick and we need to have those cubes! 4 isn't enough and metslaar hasn't even posted since he said he was going so I dunno if he's still going to bring his stuff = /

Xelyst

-_-
k seriously just lay some casual doubles at anthonys.. ther wouldnt be much of a doubles tourney anyway (sry but its tru =/.. unless we we can make 8 team bracket)...

lol besides i'd want to go to anthonys early to rob em of all his rice ^__^ (over 9000!!x more powerful then redbull)

+1 tv/cube/card&disc/recording btw

divine knight

Smash Journeyman
i can bring a cube. with the rest of the necessary accessories. that is if theres an extra tv without a cube.

prorporprorprpoogreag rkejagkjlregnea about doubles. i think we'd already have a few teams. and hopefully the rest would be made up of the nooblets at the tourni surrounding area.

Lanowen

BRoomer
BRoomer
lolo, maybe I will get the m3 thingy thing when I get my ps2 modchip. XD

But I get the good games anyway. It's not like that are expensive. D:

Most of then are kinda boring, unless you like sitting there playing a game of no consequence...

Top Bottom