• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HAB Presents: SWAGG2 - Looks like we're all about to get snowed, er, swagged in.

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
well, there's a chance that we won't be coming if the weather forcast holds up. I'm not crazy about driving in freezing rain ;(

but considering how often they're right this is just a small chance lol

with my luck i'm playing against PC chris first round of the bracket. So much for making an impression at my first tournament. So disappointing....

like Raditz...or Yamcha
hey hey hey... I'm already Yamcha so i guess that'd make you Raditz? You're probably better than i am, i've been playing for over 3 years and i still suck :troll:

EDIT: pc chris will be there? Sick...

:phone:

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
I really hope I'm not butt-****ed by Mother Nature next weekend.

Singles should start around 1 or 2, if all goes well. Get there at noon or before if you can.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
SLOX! Yes let's team :D I'm doing my bestest to make it to this trust me. :)

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
I am going to this. But I am terrible at this game so it is OK
dude you still play? Good god i doubt i'll even remember what you look like -_- ... And i wouldn't be surprised if it's mutual

do you still play luigi? :D

Diesel I hope we play at this. Larz gets mad when I crouch under literally everything that his ganondorf does, so I hope to spread the joy of the pancake puff throughout the land.

unless i'm mistaken fair, dair and wizards foot can all semi-safely connect with a crouching puff (i didn't include side b 'cause puff can CC rest that i think)

You fools know nothing of symmetry.
isn't that where two avatars in the Sim's 3 are extremely compatable? :troll:

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
Yeah I still play =P Mostly Falco/Flacon, trying to main Fox but my hands
your hands...? Are too slow? Hurt when you play the character? lol

Falco's a good choice, not really a stressful character to play as. *Pewpewpewpew - dair - shine combos - falco stuff* :troll:

also who's flacon???

Kidding aside I actually hope we get to play at this and get that rematch that's like a year or so overdue lol

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
Money matches?! :( im washed up, I'll do my fox, falco, falcon, peach, sheik, samus, and Marth $2 through $10. Hype, because now I'm semi obligated to go. Also I'll do friendlies for the poor folk, I just wanna get those intense tourney match experience.

boomrested

Smash Journeyman
Edit: Nevermind, it occured to me that I challenged P.C. Chris to a MM. Several seconds of frantic editing followed.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Dark Salt is the greatest superhero to ever grace Smash.

PC I'm kinda poor but I also just kinda wanna play since the last time I played you was Brawl.

Also I hear your Game & Watch is the stuff nightmares are made of, so I have to learn some tricksies.

EDIT: Also... just out of pure curiosity... I'd like everyone with a copy of Mario Party 4 to bring it.

No reason.

Larz

Smash Cadet
HI my name is Larz. First tourney hype. I'm expecting Boom and I to unleash our inner Mang0s in the teams bracket. Ganon and puff make quite the diverse team.

Top Bottom