• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hacked Brawl Character Database! (Try #2)

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
characters who normally can crawl, freeze alot more frequently when trying to crawl with a moveset that doesn't, than a character who doesn't crawl with a moveset that does.

ex.
lucas as lucario= you can't crawl

luigi as mario= freeze when you try to crawl

TigerWoods

Smash Champion
Wherever you want me to be... If you're female.
Diddy Peach's final smash and Pearth's... just god.... ROFL!!!! I LOVE YOU PEOPLE.... that made my DAY LOL!!!!

keep em coming... oh is it possible to make youtube vids demonstrating all of this? i know there are a few up but i watched them all already =D

Slifer-san

Smash Cadet
keep em coming... oh is it possible to make youtube vids demonstrating all of this? i know there are a few up but i watched them all already =D
I would if I had a capture card. But I unfortunetly don't. If anyone else has one, then I'd assume it would be too hard (I don't know how capture cards work though)
_______
Anyways, I've been noticing a lot of Marth moveswaps lately, so I decided to do some more tests.

Name: King MarMarMar (Marth with Dedede's moveset)
Pic:

B-Moves:
Neutral B: Sword Swallow
MarMarMar makes the Swallow pose

He doesn't suck anyone up. this move is chargable, but has an incredibly low amount of range. Can only hit from behind too

(example)

B-Up: Dolphin Freeze
Same as all the other Dolphin Freezes

B-Forward: T-freeze

B-Down: Jet Counter

MarMarMar makes Dedede's jet hammer swing. It coutners if attacked, but T-freezes after counter.

Final Smash: Critical Freeze
T-Freezes + invincible

Additional info:
Only does first 2-parts of A-combo

All attacks sound work. Altohugh he doesn't use his sword in some attacks

(Forward Tilt)

All grabs should work, although clicking A doesn't

He keeps his kickass crouch

He only has 2 jumps still

(His 2nd jump is awesome)

Side Taunt T-freezes. Up and Down Taunt don't

(Up)

(Down)

Pic:

B-Moves:
Neutral B: T-freezes

Side-B: T-Freeze

Up-B: Farore's Slash
If used in the air, Melda will spin and fall, gaining no recovery.

If used on the ground, He/She spins his/her sword, doing small damage. (noty sure if the air one does damage, but I don't think so)

Down-B: Counterform
Melda poses, and can counter if attacked. Will T-freeze if done so.

Final Smash: Critical Freeze

Additonal Info:
All attacks should work. All grabs should work. When clicking A during grab, it only occassionally does damage (I'm pretty sure at least)

Crouching animation is cool

Only Down-Taunt works

__
I'm starting to think Marth can use anyones moves. I'll probably stick with Marth for a bit unless I get bored/get a request that actually works.

Slifer-san

Smash Cadet
Can someone do Lucario with Marth or Ike Im curious to see what the counter will be like.
These chaarcters will freeze becasue of the whole "can't crawl" thing.

However, the Down-B works perfectly,

Lucario will make a pose that looks like Counter, but if attacked, he will do Lucario's Kick thing from his own Down-B.

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
I haven't really confirmed any of these movesets in case people thought that all these movesets have been double checked for every animation. there are tons of animations each character has. including the lesser known ones like:

hit in different directions
grabbed
swallowed
falcon clinged,
hit when grabbed (a attack)
hitting a grabbed person
ledge recoveries (multiple)
stunned
asleep
rolling
missed grabs/attacks
throwing objects in all directions
picking up food

and many many more

a complete test is nearly impossible for all the characters to be verified, but playing with them for a while will get a general "everything working" approval when i do it.

Slifer-san

Smash Cadet
Because Marth is a flexible shemale.
Fact.
___
Ok, tested Donkey and Diddy Kong with Marth's moveset. All works, but a lot of the tuants and B-moves T-freeze. Kinda dull, so I didn't post anything for them. Instead, I'll post this guy

Name: Marco (Marth with Falco's moveset)

Pic:

B-Moves: Blaster Breaker (Marco)
Marco does the "gun back to pocket" animation. Chargable, but only hits from behind (like MarMarMar)

B-Forward: T-Freeze

B-Up: Dolphin T-Freeze

Down B: Reflecounter (Marco)
Counters with Falco's reflect animation. Will T-freeze if countering something.

Final Smash: Criticalmaster (Marco)
Poses like Falco does when he says "Frankly, I perfer the air" and charges forward really fast.

If he hits, He does a backflip-like thing and instatnly kills the enemy (the FE HP thing will appear again)

Note: If you miss, Marco keeps going across the stage, but doesn't die and gets stuck. you gotta restart.

Additonal info:
All moves work, all grabs work. Can get grabbed. Can get DK-grabbed. No glitch when eatting food. No glitch when asleep or stunned. His jumps look like Falco's, but has Marth's height.

Crouch:

All Taunts work:

(Piece of Cake)

(Hands off my bread)

(Don't try me)
__
I'm gonna assume he works for Wolf and Fox too then. I'll test it when I'm not busy, unless someone else does it.

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
you don't gotta report if the small lesser known animations work or not, you can just do testing of all you try out with them, and you can see if you can manage a freeze here or there.

essentially, you try to freeze the game as fast as possible with whichever character you're testing out, if you can't, he should be good, a 5 min playing session should probably be enough time to get most stuff done, but i normally just play indefinitely, and look for as cool poses and pic i can find of the moveswapped characters

PCHU

Smash Lord
I knew that~ I just think bread is funnier

10ryeandsourdough
As do I, but let's not bring bread into this conversation......
Lest I get flamed for it again. (You'd have to have been at the Falco Boards)

And can someone please do Ness with Snake's moves, or Snake with Ness's moves?
I think it'd be interesting to see Snake's psychic range at work.

Also, what about Iketh (Ike with Marth's moves)?
And Sonic with Ike's moves.
That would be funny.

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
me and my friend coined the term "bubblegumming" whenever an opponent would stick to your moveswapped character after throwing them. we had some moveset on metaknight and his down throw would keep bubblegummig characters to the bottom of his shoe.

it seems like a rather unfair move, but i'll still allow it for now

Pappioll

Smash Apprentice
Could anyone hack some Zelda? Like, Zero Zuit Zelda (ZZZ) or Pealda (Zelda + Peach's moveset). :)

Slifer-san

Smash Cadet
Could anyone hack some Zelda? Like, Zero Zuit Zelda (ZZZ) or Pealda (Zelda + Peach's moveset). :)
I'd really really love to. However, currently, its impossible because Zelda's code won't let her be swapped X_X

Same goes for Pokemon Trainer, Sheik, ZSS, Kirby, Ice Climbers, and Bowser (I think thats everyone. Sorry if I'm missing someone).

Hopefully we can swap em one day

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
that's all, those characters can't have movesets applied to them correctly, but their movesets can be applied to other (except bowser)

TheSMASHtyke

Smash Journeyman
Anyone else consider swapping pikachu's body with something else? DKachu or something maybe be really funny.

Just a few suggestions. This thread is really neat.

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
oooh, i've got a few good ones. i'll fill out this post later, but good working ones were

diddysaur

diddydede

diddydede was a wierd combo.

i didn't do extensive research on this one, but i will later and update it. his crouch position is classic.
Standard b (WADDLE PEANUT) his standard b includes a waddle d appearing for a split second (doing nothing) a peanut getting shot, and then a T-freeze.

Side b (THROWING MONKEY?) involves the throwing a waddle D animation, then Diddy leaps forwards flashing gold in a t-freeze, then is just t frozen.

down special (BANANA) t freezes, banana gets thrown, then he unfreezes. wierd?

up special (BARREL FREEZE) he t-freezes, but with his jetpack. no hitboxes.

i think he only has 2 jumps, but don't remember... his airs have dedede's animations, but no hammer and wierd hitboxes, if any. i don't remember the throws or taunts.

His final smash was really trippy though. he starts doing dedede's laughing animation form his FS, a single waddle dee appears frozen in the middle of the stage, and then diddy grows his jetpack and starts flying around. for a short time, the jetpack hurts people, but after a few minutes it doesn't, and he stays like that. i think it might go away if you kill yourself.

Ithe (ike with marth)
(didn't take any pics yet)
Mr. Game @fox

and my favorite meuigi the meta-knight luigi hybrid.

all A attacks work (strangely) normal b just freezes MK, up b freezes him, but if he's in the air he'll float upwards at a doubling speed until he's attacked. his up and down throw stick the opponent to you, and his final smash works, but then locks him for the rest of the match. his taunts all work, two of them wit luigi's animations (not the face one, sorry)

in the following pic, i stuck my friend to myself, then up special'd into forever. we had to quit the match XD

moar info
Side Special (FREEZE RUSH) his side b puts him in a T- freeze, but if anyone touches him they get hit by the drill rush. you can still hit him out of it.

standard b (MOVING FREEZE) is just a T-freeze, but you can move it left and right sometimes.
Down special (CAPE?) functions perfectly like normal meta-knights
Up-special (LEVITATE) is a T-freeze that moves upward if used in the air. from the ground is just a normal T-freeze.

there, i named them, but i suck at naming things.
all of his airs are normal meta-knights, but his nuetral air has a weird animation (will get pic of later)
his standing animation, and running ones are hilarious, as you can see. his kick taunt and fall down taunt work (and look funny) but the face taunt is replaced with a swirling cape for a few seconds, then meta-knight returns. it's kinda choppy.

he has 5 jumps, the first two have weird animations, the last ones are T freeze animations. and i think that covers Metuigi!

tell me if any of these were already done so i don't work for nothing.

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
ya gotta name the b moves!

and "mike" was already created (marth with ike's moveset)

and make sure there is no freezing whatsoever except maybe entrance animations.

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
sigh, i know, i don't have a lot of time right now, i just wanted to lay claims on those characters that i already did.t there is no g-freezes with anyof them, though a few of the final smashes end with the character invincible and stuck, or don't end (diddysaur/diddydede)
and my mike is the reverse of the other one, it's ike with marth's moves. his FS is hilarious, if it hits, the normal ike FS routine goes on, but ike does the T animation the whole time. but it ends in an invincible freeze.

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
meh, i think i like Ithe better. good suggestion though. i hadn't really planned on doing this when i was making them, my friend and i were just screwing around. that's why i have only a little info on some of them. (G@F, diddysaur , & Ithe) I saved the codes that worked well, so i can put those up too.

i also remember making Lumario (lucario/mario) and that worked too, all the taunts worked, even the entrance, and the airials had funny animations (especially d-air). i never tried the FS for him though.

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
ive updated the front page to as current as possible. i didn't post metuigi yet, until someone test's his upthrow. if it is not instant kill, then he will be accepted. and if samusrules93 wants his other discoveries posted, he must name b moves, and get a picture of them, unless he requests that those be done for him.

bobson

Smash Lord
ive updated the front page to as current as possible. i didn't post metuigi yet, until someone test's his upthrow. if it is not instant kill, then he will be accepted. and if samusrules93 wants his other discoveries posted, he must name b moves, and get a picture of them, unless he requests that those be done for him.
What's the problem with an instant kill upthrow? I thought the thread was for characters that work, not characters that are balanced.

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
well it's not fun to play with someone who kills whenever they can touch you, and all but his cape t freezes him. even if it is bubblegumming when the opponent "sticks to you" i could be hesitant to post it...

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
i'm sure metuigi's upthrow isn't an instant kill, i'd have noticed that. sonight's is though XD. but he's way too glitchy.

and i'll get around to posting pictures, but if anyone would help out, it'd be appreciated. AP classes really have me under a lot of homework already :(

.Marik

is a social misfit
Wow! The snake one looked especially creepy! xD Too bad that it's glitch prone, and the fact that your game wil freeze if you attempt it... >_< Anyways, I gotta try these some time!

bobson

Smash Lord
well it's not fun to play with someone who kills whenever they can touch you, and all but his cape t freezes him. even if it is bubblegumming when the opponent "sticks to you" i could be hesitant to post it...
Generally speaking, I don't think anyone who's really going to be playing with these characters would care.

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
I declare the discovery of Snakechu (Pikachu with snake's moveset).

B-Mortar Mine
(shoots out lightning, which if you look closely is actually a mine with lighting around it, and once it hits the ground, it becomes a mortar launcher for a split second, but it still acts like pika's B, but without moving after hitting the ground, and t-freeze)

SideB-Pika Launcher
(pikachu makes the animation to pull out snake's missle launcher, if you continue holding b pikachu will look t freezed, but when you release it, pikachu launches forward. then, pikachu is attracted toward the left side of the stage, and accelerate toward it, either making a boomerang effect when launched right, or accelerating fast, if launched left. you tfreeze unless you hit someone, grab a ledge, or die)

Upb-Sneaky Warp
(pikachu does the normal warp up b, but faster, and with no sound effects, only "pi")

downb-Mortar lighting
(lighting falls down as little balls of light, look closely, and they are actually mortar shells, t freeze)

can crawl
no bubblegumming
havn't tried Final smash, but i assume it's normal until the end where it has an invincible t freeze
taunts work, only one (side i think) t freezes.
invisible box, mortar launcher, mines, rpg, and missile launcher

i think G&W with snake works, but everything tfreezes, so i won't claim discovery

Snakechu Pics:

Mortar

uptilt

crawl

Pika Launcher (sideb)

Morter Mine (b)

crawl

dash attack dive

taunt

Morter Mine (b)

Running

Morter Mine (b)

downthrow

necksnap grab attack

morter lighting (downB)

Cooler 101

Smash Cadet
Here's one I have:

Name of Character: Mario Falcon
------------------------------
Pic: I'll get one soon.
B moves:
Neutral B: Falcon Fireball: http://www.brawlsnapshots.com/snapshots/65692.jpg?1221944722

Side B: Falcon glow-arm: http://www.brawlsnapshots.com/snapshots/65694.jpg?1221944724

Down B: Flaming Foot: http://www.brawlsnapshots.com/snapshots/65690.jpg?1221944721

Up B: Super Falcon Jump: http://www.brawlsnapshots.com/snapshots/65691.jpg?1221944721
Additional description

This guy is so funny! His taunts work, however, Show Me Ya Moves causes a t-stance, but it can be moved out of.

Here are his A moves:
Neutral A: The first 3 hits work, but the 4th hit causes a T-stance.

Forward A: Kick.

Down A: Funny low kick.

Up A: Proud to be a Falcon.

Smashes

Forward Smash: Talk to the hand.

Down Smash: Break it down!

Up Smash: Put your head in the air like you just don't care!

His Final Smash is also the same as any other moveswapped Captain Falcon.

Top Bottom