• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HAHA, Time to bash a fandom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaFoxX

Banned via Warnings
Link to original post: [drupal=5349]HAHA, Time to bash a fandom.[/drupal]

why bronies should kill themselves(no, not you guys on SWF, you just seem like active fans, which is cool and all but anyone who feels the need for the label and run with it to a disgusting degree)

1.people who bash ****** twilight(aka people who draw human twi black), **** you people draw what the think works, and it works.
2. the pedo****. (examples above). no i dont mean people who do R34 of human cmc or nothing, thats fine and all but real children? no **** you kill yourself.
http://mjolkk.tumblr.com/post/29807236351/rebloggable-rage-post-as-requested
http://i.imgur.com/HlNbx.png
3.being straight publicly gross on the level of homostuck fans, as well as starting fights with people because of their lolOpInIoNs.
http://prejudiceismagic.tumblr.com/post/29900676777/love-and-tolerance

thats all, the rest is just so creepy its funny but this **** right here *****? this **** right here? they all deserve to be lynched.

i wonder if this counts as flaming even though its just my rambling....

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
I wouldn't wish death upon them but I would wish that they ****ing grew up.
Not pony fans in general, just those scumbags.

It does make me wonder how those kind of idiots get mixed up in that fandom though. :drshrug:

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
Link to original post: [drupal=5349]HAHA, Time to bash a fandom.[/drupal]

why bronies should kill themselves(no, not you guys on SWF, you just seem like active fans, which is cool and all but anyone who feels the need for the label and run with it to a disgusting degree)

1.people who bash ****** twilight(aka people who draw human twi black), **** you people draw what the think works, and it works.
2. the pedo****. (examples above). no i dont mean people who do R34 of human cmc or nothing, thats fine and all but real children? no **** you kill yourself.
http://mjolkk.tumblr.com/post/29807236351/rebloggable-rage-post-as-requested
http://i.imgur.com/HlNbx.png
3.being straight publicly gross on the level of homostuck fans, as well as starting fights with people because of their lolOpInIoNs.
http://prejudiceismagic.tumblr.com/post/29900676777/love-and-tolerance

thats all, the rest is just so creepy its funny but this **** right here *****? this **** right here? they all deserve to be lynched.

i wonder if this counts as flaming even though its just my rambling....
can someone translate this for me

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
chrome now offers translations from clop-winny-winny-neigh-neigh to standard English.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Why? Just... WHY?
Why Clair Corlett? she's too awesome to be victim of THAT.

There are people that just don't know the consequences of their acts, or that people don't share their tastes.. or simply when and how to behave...
It is because of that peole that I do not call myself "brony" anymore except among few people I know....

At this point, I'm not sure if "those idiots got mixed in the fandom", or "those idiots started an uproar, it catched people's attention and they discovered it was actually a nice show".

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I can't comprehend the gist of this rant.:applejack:

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
It's not only this one.

People do things that are unforgivable, ignorant, and mean, just like many others in different groups and communities.
Like that one time where some girl was harassed at an esports event.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Idk what they do other than read the MSP Adventures, but it could be horrible if you and many know what they've done.

Best not to mention them at all.

TL?

Smash Ace
Please rewrite your thread again in English so I can understand it enough to make fun of you.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
**** it, I love this thread.:applejack:

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Oh, because bronies are the only internet-based subculture where you can find people making pedophilia, **** and racist jokes.

The irony of this post being made on a fighting game forum is not lost on me in the slightest.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Nerds are just overly passionate about stuff. For some people, it's video games, for some people it's Star Trek, for others, it's My Little Pony. Usually, nerds who are fans of stuff are ok people. It's when they get together into fan CLUBS that **** gets out of hand. Fans are awesome. Fan clubs ****ing suck. And fan fiction? *shudders*

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
get enough people together and they're going to be stupid
very few fandoms that aren't susceptible to this kind of criticism

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Does this topic of discussion need to be here? I'm having difficulty in finding its purpose beyond venting in an insensitive manner.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Oh, because bronies are the only internet-based subculture where you can find people making pedophilia, **** and racist jokes.
I think the problem is not that, every community is full of that, and the whole internet is full of those communities.
Maybe the thing that got jimmies rustled is the fact that they are taking it too far, talking about that loudly, in public, in a supposedly safe environment, and even harassing kids that work there.

I mean, having dark humour is nice, but keep it in the place it belongs (read: the internet); they are just transforming the already dobious image a lot of people had about bronies into a bad one.

/$0.02

NinjaFoxX

Banned via Warnings
Please rewrite your thread again in English so I can understand it enough to make fun of you.
Yeah my reaction as well. I want to comment, but it's all in stupid I don't know what it says.
I can't even

understand this thread.

and i'm smart.
Its like you all dont know basic black english.

Does this topic of discussion need to be here? I'm having difficulty in finding its purpose beyond venting in an insensitive manner.
/attention.

nothing good to rant on the internet, sonic and fur***s have been around for a long time, bronies? 2 years maybe.
give it a year or 2 and we might have something else furry based to bash on.(not that i hate furries or anything) and no, homestuck does not count(they do the work themselves)

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I don't like this, consider this blog under surveillance.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Bronies are strange. My friend considers himself a brony, but he is beyond getting into the weird junk as far as I know. However he is incredibly creative and makes animations / games with the fandom. He went to a bronycon in Canada I think and got a picture drawn from the HotDiggetyDemon guy that makes Jappleack and other cartoons.

NinjaFoxX

Banned via Warnings

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
I don't really understand the fascination you have with this hobby, but I don't see it being positive or cross-applicable in any sense. Then again from your behavior in this thread it appears that you relish in persecuting other sub-type "leisure" communities by focusing on petty squabbles that go on within them and using a parts to whole flaw to generalize the entire fan base as being flawed due to particular problems within them. The fact that you feel that bronies, homestuck, and other trivial communities need to be called out in such a manner is sad, because there are far more relevant and worse issues that stand to point to whistle blow on rather than targeting a group that comprehensively has little in common and has problems that don't have real world implications.

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
You know, people call me overly buttmad due to the charged language I use during debates, but at least it's something I can justify being passionate about. You're passionate about pissing on people who will never ever really give a **** what you think. In fact quite a few of them love the persecution.

Also, there's this weird thing in English language called CAPITAL LETTERS. THESE ARE CAPITAL LETTERS. WHEN YOU USE THEM AT THE BEGINNING OF A SENTENCE OR A NAME OR USING THE WORD "I", YOU LOOK LIKE LESS OF A 12 YEAR OLD.

EHHHHH EHHHH PICKLES.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom