• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hall of Gaming 12 results

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
Singles

1: thorn
2: tope
3: zoso
4: slox
5: twebb
5: Swiftbass
7: trademark
7: stratford
9: super colin
9: SOLAR
9: gonzo
9: brookman

5 Rounds of Swiss then Double elim 12 man bracket. 23 entrants total.

doubles

1: banks + thorn
2: tope and zoso
3: swift + twebb
4: solar+stratford
5: Proskater + Brookman
5: zebras on a boat steve
7: slox and super colin
7: ninja pricess extravganza

8 Teams

Thanks for coming out guys. Inb4 ****storm.....

Feel free to comment on the format used for singles.

bolt.

Smash Ace
Anthony- You're cool and stuff. Good job! Unlike the last 3 times we played I'm actually looking forward to facing next time.
Tim- Thanks for hosting. I really enjoyed watching your set with tope. It was a shame you ran off the stage and died for it. =(
Joe- Big House here we come! =D
Tommy- Next time you'll be super powerful!
Gonzo- GGs man! I can't wait for the next time we face off!
Bernard- The Doctor is looking kinda cute!
Black Sleeve- THAT AIN'T BONES! <3 Good stuff holding it down in teams.
Charlie- Thanks for the prettiest controller I've had in a long time! GJ at this.
Stratford- Cool to see you at this! We need to play more next time!
Brookman- GGs I always learn a lot from playing you.
Banks- Sorry for the lackluster games. Next time I'll be ready to play!
Thorn- GGs! Your falco taught me a lot. It was nice knowing what things I actually can't get away with.
Sox- Good to see you again! We need to keep in touch and play more melee!
Twebb- I'm sorry for rooting against you. Looking back on it I probably wouldn't do it again. You're a good guy, and I'm always happy to see you do well in tournament. Thanks for the warm ups. That needs to happen again.
Armageddon- GGs! Just keep improving, you got this! Try to float over my lasers and nair out of shield vs falco.
Tope- I'm sad we didnt play at all!
Dave- I hate this game sooooo much. =) When are you coming back to ct?
Ryan- Sorry for the ride mix up. =/ That was just silly. AND you know what is banned from now on!!!
Solar- We'll play at rom for sure!

- SuperDuperColin!

S l o X

Smash Champion
th0rn - you are pretty good. really looking forward to more real matches with you. wish you didn't live in such an *** state because i think i would learn a LOT about the game from playing you often.
tope - same as thorn. you were clearly rusty but i still had fun. looking forward to more matches and potentially smashfests. i still have faith in falcon.
zoso - next time i won't lose to *anyone here* so i can beat you. you are seriously too good.
slox - practice practice practice.
twebb - ggs 1st set was terrible for both of us i just happened to hit small things (see: knee) 2nd set was not as terrible but it happens. ggs both sets i had fun. watching the video i dont know how i won game 3 of the 2nd set you were ahead and you didn't pressure me enough like the twebb i was scared of playing. hope to play you soon, we both need to **** at ROM.
Swiftbass - FRAUD? but for real, another well run hog. swiss is weird i just think you need a better program or website for it to run, i know hungrybox runs swiss in florida so i will see if i can get that for you. maybe you can mess around with it before the next hog and try it one more time. i really enjoyed it although top 8 + 1 more round of swiss would have probably been better the website was ***. looking forward to next hog and playing you. you are 2nd in ct now btw according to the slox tier list.
banks - just like you said! you can't be salty when you lost 4 sets in one tournament. it happens you just gotta keep trying to improve. looks like me playing almost everyday is paying off. really close / good games.
stratford - you are good. break those habits and keep coming to tournaments. honestly you are probably the 2nd best player in mass ROFL
colin - i love you bro. we need to play more. fox vs falco more so than anything. tommy is a vacuum.
SOLAR - sorry about being a *** but you know how frustrating it is to lose. it happens. i gotta take my Ls better. instead of being a *** im just gonna play friendlies with you because i need to learn the matchup anyway. ^ ^
brookman - you are so good pls take top 5 next time.

bernard - you are the homie. good **** giving up your spot for banks. i really wanted to see you vs solar again though.

joe - sorry for whatever people did at your house idk i was drunk hope you had fun at the party and i will invade your house again soon!

slox and super colin - best or worst team in ct depending on slox's attitude thats no good i will work on that. in the mean time im gonna blame you bcuz im mang0.

shoutouts to the venue owner not being there til 12:30. i think i enjoyed the tournament more because of it. also shoutouts to orange juice, i felt and still feel like *** because im sick but the OJ made me feel great for like 10 hours.

S l o X

Smash Champion
Who the **** is letting slox place top5.

Jesus.
Haven't I beat you like the last 4 times we've played in tournament, Matt?

Jeez, the pop offs from across the country. THAT AIN'T BONES.

@Charlie - thanks for helping out with the controller. i'm pretty sure this is the best controller i'll ever have.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Haven't I beat you like the last 4 times we've played in tournament, Matt?

Jeez, the pop offs from across the country. THAT AIN'T BONES.

@Charlie - thanks for helping out with the controller. i'm pretty sure this is the best controller i'll ever have.
You're keeping count?

See you at RoM5. Bring some extra cash with you, I'll be taking your lunch money.

Larz

Smash Cadet
Too bad all the advice i got from tope was
"I WANT TACO BELL"
over and over again....

for those who played me, you were all great! and I'd love to know if I improved or what
I could've done better.

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
Too bad all the advice i got from tope was
"I WANT TACO BELL"
over and over again....

for those who played me, you were all great! and I'd love to know if I improved or what
I could've done better.
sucks to suck!

nah but seriously, i don't really give advice. personally i just do it intuitively (ie dthrow) :D

Larz

Smash Cadet
sucks to suck!

nah but seriously, i don't really give advice. personally i just do it intuitively (ie dthrow) :D
haha i gotcha. I'll just recap the experience (minus the tears) and be sure to tell all my friends. Good games.

PK Webb

Smash Champion
nj back up came in a hurry. this was awesome cant wait to do it again. gotta wake up at 5 am so ill do shout outs tomorrow when i get home from work/skool

bolt.

Smash Ace
I love the tag because it reminds me of a stick figure running. I'll show restraint and respect the copyright though!

Top Bottom