• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hall of Gaming 3 results

Alukard

Smash Hero
Yo Alu you AIN'T EVEN THAT GOOD.
yo zoso ... we didn't marf ditto for hours this time =[

Mew2king vs PP rivalry...but instead of mew2king wanting to win...he wants to quit...lame :(
lmao ... m2k is such a wimp now ! ... someone needs to call him a piece of hot garbage and tell him kens marth is 100x better unless he proves it ! ... i dunno sumthing like that

Palpi

Smash Hero
yo zoso ... we didn't marf ditto for hours this time =[

lmao ... m2k is such a wimp now ! ... someone needs to call him a piece of hot garbage and tell him kens marth is 100x better unless he proves it ! ... i dunno sumthing like that
Man...if Mew2king quits melee, I don't know what I will do. Eventually I will get bored of masturbating to same marth/sheik vs fox videos over and over again.

LLDL

Smash Hero
Did you record the other tournament matches, or was that someone else?

$mike

Smash Ace
Did you record the other tournament matches, or was that someone else?
diesel is the one who recorded the tournament matches, which i also have copied on my hard drive, but unfortunately it seems like 90% of them lag and/or speed up many times. some of them do it for the entire set, some of them only sporadically, so there might be a few sets that are viewable.

Alukard

Smash Hero
diesel is the one who recorded the tournament matches, which i also have copied on my hard drive, but unfortunately it seems like 90% of them lag and/or speed up many times. some of them do it for the entire set, some of them only sporadically, so there might be a few sets that are viewable.
just my luck =[ ... i realy hope the doubles matches are viewable ... i really need to make sure i'm playing 105%

kupo15

Smash Hero
Quick shoutouts:

Strawhats: Yea too bad we didn't get to play lol :( Thanks!
Stryc: You have an awesome falco man. Hope to play you again
Maf: Second tourney in a row we played and you didn't go peach! T_T
Diesel: Its always awesome to have another good ganon player around haha
Brookman: We FINALLY got to play lol. The doubles was fun!
Kartel: Nice to see you again
HailyM: I've always seen you at these tourneys but it was nice to actually talk and play fun friendlies with you outside that 1 tourney match we had haha. Thanks for pointing me to the Subway, also. Keep up that Peach ;)

Arc: It is really awesome teaming with you at the end. Hopefully we can team up again in the near future!

Diesel

Smash Journeyman
Kupo is a real man.

Arc, I'm definitely down for a little Mr. Miyagi action. Lemme know when.

And Alu, the doubles sets are mostly good from what I can tell. I think I figured out what was making them lag, so it should be avoidable in the future.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
LOLOL this ***** ... alright then ... find me at pound ... i didn't know me busting that booty in friendlies hurt u so bad LOL

also btw where can i find matches at ... i want to see doubles matches and stuff
Those friendlies weren't anything loool

otg

Smash Master
I tend to find that most friendlies more or less reflect how matches will pan out in tournament. I've only been proven wrong once or twice before.

Especially vs. people you rarely/never get to play. Just my .02 tho.

Brookman

Smash Hero
I pretty often do random *** **** in friendly matches like rapid a jabs and forward bs. random up bs. lots of crazy ****. or practice tech skill. When I get into a 'play-to-win' mindset and focus on that I'll pretty much do everything in my power to make you not want to play the game anymore.

Alukard

Smash Hero
well no offense that doesn't exactly make u get better ... i mean sure if ur playing because u love melee then yea but u can't possibly think u can just jump into ima win mode and win because ... then u shoulda won the tourney huh ... either way w.e ... also chopz wants that run back too so u should hit him up he said he'll try this time

the only person that went to this tourney and can beat me consistently is hax

otg

Smash Master
lol @ people getting defensive.

Come on guys, I wasn't calling people out. Just stating from personal experience how things tend to go (for me anyway). I've also heard the "I camp way harder in tournament/I could play gayer" nonsense before. Goes both ways, (^.^)

tho I did kinda **** you guys LOL

Alukard

Smash Hero

Come on guys, I wasn't calling people out. Just stating from personal experience how things tend to go (for me anyway). I've also heard the "I camp way harder in friendlies/I could play gayer" nonsense before. Goes both ways, (^.^)

LOLOL ... i wasn't calling anyone out except mdz ... only people that can do that are people who played for a long *** time ... but u know wat sucks more then being bored by camping ... being bored at a tournament because u didn't try hard in the casuals and then u have to wait to play/do sumthing again LOL

anyway ... thats just my opinion ... =] i had fun at this tourney and i got to see kev and hailey so i'm happy lol

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
LOLOL ... i wasn't calling anyone out except mdz ... only people that can do that are people who played for a long *** time ... but u know wat sucks more then being bored by camping ... being bored at a tournament because u didn't try hard in the casuals and then u have to wait to play/do sumthing again LOL

anyway ... thats just my opinion ... =] i had fun at this tourney and i got to see kev and hailey so i'm happy lol
When I beat you at Pound I'm revoking your speaking rights.

<3

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
well no offense that doesn't exactly make u get better ... i mean sure if ur playing because u love melee then yea but u can't possibly think u can just jump into ima win mode and win because ... then u shoulda won the tourney huh ... either way w.e ... also chopz wants that run back too so u should hit him up he said he'll try this time

the only person that went to this tourney and can beat me consistently is hax
I disagree with this statement but that's fine I'll just show you next tournament.

Come on guys, I wasn't calling people out. Just stating from personal experience how things tend to go (for me anyway). I've also heard the "I camp way harder in tournament/I could play gayer" nonsense before. Goes both ways, (^.^)

As I do this one.

The Irish Mafia

Banned via Administration
Rofl, T. Webb, did you even enter? Also, MM at the next tournament v my Peach?

Kupo: Sorry :( Diesel's given me my fill of Ganon vs peach. I'll try to give you some practice next time, just kidnap me, hold me down to a setup and yell at me till I go peach.

PK Webb

Smash Champion

Kupo: Sorry :( Diesel's given me my fill of Ganon vs peach. I'll try to give you some practice next time, just kidnap me, hold me down to a setup and yell at me till I go peach.
mm accepted and no i didnt enter i was playin very bad =(

kupo15

Smash Hero

LOL. Sounds like a plan ;)
peach vs jiggs makes me :(
Yea, HailyM, myself and a jiggs player (sorry, don't know your name :() were playing each other for at least an hour. Terrible matchup!!

Top Bottom