• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hall of Gaming #6 - 8/6/11 Wallingford, CT - Results

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
keitaro i don't even camp, unless im facing falco or ics!, nakat is the gayest negro at the falco mu lol, sooo gay lol

:phone:

Pelca

Smash Journeyman
Hey thanks for the shoutout BC! Get 3 stocked when we go our mains more, lol your no better then I am basically so chill with what you aay, I deff have had better wins then you recently as well, as for orion don't really needa hate, its a game and hes taking it as a game, if you think anything more of it I feel bad for you

:phone:

Orion*

Smash Researcher
Pelca;13153427 its a game and hes taking it as a game said:
Then he can keep the game in the game, and out of my life. Quite a easy fix I must say, fast block on FB and then ignoring him irl unless I had to. I take things related to the game, as the game. But disrespecting someone else outside of that for no reason is NOT a game, I will make that **** personally. Either way, I did the smartest choice imo.

Oh, and if he rages that hard over a game, then I'm afraid about what happens in real life.

edit: @ ramin theres a replay of me timing out bizkit on ps2. but I would rather not have that uploaded. that's it :x

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
The majority of the community practically hates me anyway and I'm used to it.

But there's no reason for anyone to have respect for me or anything. I don't have one good quality in me.

Kaffei

Smash Hero

But there's no reason for anyone to have respect for me or anything. I don't have one good quality in me.
y do you want ppl to hate u :/

@orion: congrats on winning =)

Keitaro

Banned via Administration

I'm 51% of the community, and I <3 you, so your statement is false.

NT 3000

Style>Winning
NNID
NoiseTank3000
3DS FC
2578-3240-5015
Good **** orion me and Pelca were both hoping you would win singles lmao

NT 3000

Style>Winning
NNID
NoiseTank3000
3DS FC
2578-3240-5015

Well BC you know i dont hate you! I'm a very impotant man you see. lol actually alot of people dont hate you. Just like i said rela more and people wont troll you as much

Orion*

Smash Researcher

I don't even hate you. TBH you are more negative torwards yourself in this post alone than I have seen anyone act towards you.

You do have good qualities, but it's not worth listing. I'm not your mother or a psychologist so it's not really my job, however I do want to say if you don't see these attributes yourself and are willing to except them for what they are, then in your eyes they don't exist.

In other words. Stop being a hater, enjoy life and your self.

i'm mad that everyone else lost to orion. if only i hadn't lost to bizkit :dazwa:
That olimar swag :troll

Top Bottom