• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Halloween Bash! *50+ entrants! 30+ housed! TWO DAYS LEFT UNTIL PRE-HALLOWEEN!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
This tourney is Hype..its my first GA tourney get *****!! if in the CASE that i do show up in time for dubz who will want to team? umm im kinda good..ishh.. i play d3/wario

T3h Albino

Smash Master
you both live in the same state and are part of the same community. Regardless of if he likes you or not im sure he'd take you.

Rayku

Smash Lord
This tournament is over one month (almost two) in advance. If someone intends on attending this, I would -hope- that something as simple as a ride would be able to be established by that time.

Purple

Hi guys!
I dunno if Reflex is cool with me like that? =x Maybe I dunno.
please be sure to read teh_albino's post, he gets it right on the noggin. plus remember i said that gas money is a plus to this..

BIG~L the tourney usually starts around 10-12, at least registration does, i would try that out, early is better than late.

also @ serin - read rayku's too, this tourney is a full two months in advance, not having a ride by the end of this woudl be on your part.

@skaterbaj - i wouldn't want a sticky just yet, maybe on the final month, that's when the hype really begins anyhow.

Purple

Hi guys!
=x If this is stickied, its going to be ****.
it'll get better, maybe not **** lol.

@player-1 - not right now, the tourney in particular i'm waiting to end is tipped off 5, i don't want to take hype off of that until the actual date, so maybe september 7th and onwards i'll ask for sticky. i'll still have a long time to get it more hyped so no worries.

Player-3

Smash Hero
oh yeah btw

ill be accepting all 1-2 dollarmms until i run out of money as the self proclaimed best captain falcon in ga

;D

Player-3

Smash Hero
Is that a mm serin? ;D

Alby that was a fluke, i had poptart on my controlle
I beat stingers in wifi dittos
;-; sun1 luv meeeeeeeee

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
ANybody wanna team with me for this? I played LEE martin yesterday so i have Pro Expierience lol..

But really yea..Team anyone? i play d3/wario but ill prob go d3

Rayku

Smash Lord
Im the best falcon in GA me thinks. I BEAT PLAYER-3 IN FALCON DITTOS ON WIFI.
Also jamaal this is a 2day event righttt....
If you knew how to read the titles of threads, Albino, you could answer that for yourself.

Or, you know, read the OP.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Hmm... I wonder if I would team with Lee, Dphat, or someone else good.

Purple

Hi guys!
Um...does anyone want to MM? I guess $5-10 maybe more if you want to, but yeah MMes.

i'll publicize your money matches on OP along with anyone else who wants me to.

also, please post from now on if you need housing so that i might add you on the list, scatz your melee disc addition will be added promptly

kismet2 your addition to money match requests is added on OP

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Oh yeah, put me on the list for $1-$10 MMs. Just so they're public and all that. (That means anybody who wants to MM me please say it again so it goes on the list. :D)

Purple

Hi guys!
couple of things, this tourney has been added into atl north, spam them.

all money match requests updated

kismet2 v nick riddle, updated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom