• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Halloween Bash! *50+ entrants! 30+ housed! TWO DAYS LEFT UNTIL PRE-HALLOWEEN!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Player-3

Smash Hero
Cool, looking forward to it.

I'm bringing my Wii with a Japanese copy of Brawl, get at me.
feesheegeesowfeesheegeesowfeesheegeesowfeesheegeesowfeesheegeesowfeesheegeesowfeesheegeesowfeesheegeesowfeesheegeesowfeesheegeesowfeesheegeesowfeesheegeesowfeesheegeesow
feesheegeesowfeesheegeesowfeesheegeesowfeesheegeesowfeesheegeesowfeesheegeesowfeesheegeesowfeesheegeesowfeesheegeesowfeesheegeesow
feesheegeesowfeesheegeesowfeesheegeesowfeesheegeesowfeesheegeesowfeesheegeesowfeesheegeesowfeesheegeesowfeesheegeesow

Player-3

Smash Hero
you obviously werent there when i found out i was playing brawl+ on viets japaneese copy of brawl

i pressed ivysaur for like 3 minutes

Player-3

Smash Hero
mike g gave me a yellow card

also seriously im the best falcon in ga ill beat DESTROY you all in dittos
<3

T3h Albino

Smash Master
shut up nick riddle, so sarcastic <___<.
and how many times do i have to say im winning singles before it actually happens?

Cloudstealth

Smash Journeyman
Hey I'm hopefully going to this and i'm challenging Kismet and Player 1 to MMs for 5$ each. I'm Chaz and i'm playing marth.

And accepting all MMs from anyone else not from FL.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
I'll have some money for this tourney. Anyone up for MM? 1-3 bucks for me. I might up it if I win more money.
Hey I'm hopefully going to this and i'm challenging Kismet and Player 1 to MMs for 5$ each. I'm Chaz and i'm playing marth.

And accepting all MMs from anyone else not from FL.
I accept both if I come.

Player-3

Smash Hero
if i can make it sunday hell yeah im gonna enter melee

rj if your going to to5 lets mm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom