• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Halloween Party Mafia ~ Over! Who drowned bobbing for apples? Who won Best Costume?

SangfroidWarrior

Smash Journeyman
Ah, yes, Moth is confirmned town to me as well. Guess I should clarify that.

@ Tanny. Possibly, but what about Asdioh? He didn't give any information whatsoever. Just saying he shouldn't be out of the woods either.

Tandora

Smash Rookie
Ah, yes, Moth is confirmned town to me as well. Guess I should clarify that.

@ Tanny. Possibly, but what about Asdioh? He didn't give any information whatsoever. Just saying he shouldn't be out of the woods either.
He's a possibility too. I have a bad tendency to focus on one player as scum despite the fact there are obviously more than one.

I had always had Ran as town, but Asdioh did have a few weird scummy moments yesterDay.

Tandora

Smash Rookie
Btw, my power is sort of like a rolestopper - I stop actions from working on a player. It does not stop NK and I can only use it on one player per game.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Ok, have you used it yet and on who/when?

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I have scummy moments because i DON'T CARE >=( anything I've posted toDay has been posted while being distracted by other stuff.

time to look at who's even in this game.

oh right, Gova. u so scum y

Vote: Gova for being scum.

had a townread on Sang, so either she played me and is scum with moth, or they're really masons.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
whoa whoa WHOA, why are we voting when its 5 TO LYNCH

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
i mean, putting multiple votes on a single person, gova is already at l-3

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Votecount 6-2

5/9 to lynch.

Gova [2]: Shadow Moth, Asdioh
JTB [1]: Vult Redux
Asdioh [1]: JTB

Not voting: X1-12, Gova, July, SangfroidWarrior, Tandora

------------------------------------------------------------

[collapse=Vote Log] X1-12
Gova
JTB > Asdioh
July
Vult Redux > JTB
Asdioh > Gova
Shadow Moth > Gova
SangfroidWarrior
Tandora
[/collapse]

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
unvote

moth already voted gova? O_o

lack of alpha strike proves him as scum imo :3

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Pokemafia.

What are we talking about exactly. The lack of alpha strike could just be because scum couldn't get organized in time :p so yeah

July

Smash Apprentice
I think the nicest person left is July. =p

You guys really think there was no connection is the connection to AA's NK? Seems kinda silly to me. Wouldn't it be more to scum benefit to take out a vocal player?
Aww well thank you Tandy :)

Thank you, JTB. And you too, Asdioh. Cleared things up a bit. Is it viable that we have two of those?

@Tandora and July. I know we're all caught up in talking about roles at the moment, but I had meant to ask this before this fiasco started. Your main push yesterDay was Gheb. Since he turned up to be town, who do you plan on looking at today?
I wanted to look into X1, yourself, and Gova specifically, Shadow Moth and JTB to a lesser extent.

Now I'm deff leaning away from X1, you and Shadow, deff town read on Asdioh, and really leaning town on Tandy.

I confirm that I am indeed Remus Lupin and that I am masoned with SangfroidWarrior.

My role PM confirms Sang as town btw. No shenanigans there.

I'm gonna start looking at Gova today since he's kinda slipped by mostly unnoticed. I don't like that he's barely said anything all game, it doesn't sit right with me.

Vote: Gova
Kk Sang, can you just confirm that you are confirmed town to each other?
I'm just a little paranoid after Time Travelers but this does seem legit

I'm Minerva McGonagall, Town Transfiguration Jailer.

I guessed the theme N1 so my list of actions were:

Trasfigure:
N1- Sworddancer.
N2- SangfroidWarrior
N3- X1-12
N4- Gheb
N5- X1-12 (again)

So if nothing else I can guarantee that X1 is not the mafia janitor. The first two Nights I jailed people from the alliance who I trusted the least of all tbh, X1 was someone I kept coming back to because if he was scum I figured I could block his actions and if he was town I can keep him from getting nk'd, which especially last Night I thought he would be a target for.

Right now based of play/claims/everything I feel pretty good about:

X1-12
Asdioh
Shadow Moth
SangfroidWarrior
Tandora

Not so good about:

JTB -you say that your ability was one-shot and you used it but it didn't go through on your first try, so you used it the next night. Did it not go through because of a mod error? If you were roleblocked or you couldn't use it on X1 because I turned him into a pair of shoes (I got to chose what I transfigured people into :p) then wouldn't your one-shot ability just be wasted?
Gova- Honestly a mix of inactivity/PoE/EBR only brought him up once AND we now know that mafia didn't all have their role pms at the time that RR announced the theme since the janitor didn't show up until after the announcement, and I remember Gova being REALLY insistent on getting the theme out early on.
Vult- Honestly PoE, I believe Shadow/Sang to a certain extent, although X1 makes a point about the alignment shift thing, but taking it for what it is I think two are legit in their claim. Everything points away from X1, and Asdioh and Tandora have been town reads for a while for me. Not the person I'm leaning towards lynching toDay, JTB I want his answer about that one-shot ability and Gova is the most scummy of his own accord.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I was told at first that I didn't receive a result and I still have my shot. When I asked Nabe if my action went through or if I was blocked, I was told that I did not use my shot and the reason is unknown, hence meaning I was roleblocked. It definitely wasn't a mod error.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Swiss - Dumbledore, Town Leader of the Light
X1-12 - Rufus Sc-something
Gova - Nearly Headless Nick, BP tracker
JTB - Horace Slughorn, town Potions Backup
Circus - Severus Snape, Potions Master
Gheb_01 - Madam Pomfrey, Town Nurse
Red Ryu - ???
July - Minerva McGonagall, Town Transfiguration Jailer
Erupting Burning RYKERRR!!! - Quirinus Quirrell, Mafia Horcrux-Yakuza
Dark Horse - Igor Karkaroff, Town Miller
Vult Redux -
Sworddancer - Dolores Umbridge, Independent Ministry Register
Ran/Asdioh - Prof. Flitwick, Town Backup
Asdioh - Rita Skeeter, Town Yellow Journalist
asianaussie - ???
Shadow Moth - Remus Lupin, Town Mason
SangfroidWarrior - Sirius Black, Town Maurder-Mason
Tandora - Tonks, Town Metamorphmagus

for reference

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Here are my thoughts thus far. Yes, it's alot of speculation, but I'm just putting them out there.

I don't like Asdioh's claim. I don't see what Flitwick could be a backup for and it's odd that there is another backup similar to mine when there was already a nurse flip. The fact that he claimed Professor Flitwick and not Filius Flitwick doesn't coincide with all the other claims too.

I need to know more about X1's role before I can comment on it.

Bulletproof Tracker sounds like straight up bull****, not gonna lie. He hasn't even given any of his night actions either, which doesn't make me feel any better about it.

Mason's are reasonable and the flavor makes sense too.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
I'm not an idiot JTB. I'm not giving my actions until everyone else gives theirs so I can potentially catch someone in a lie. Unless someone feels like they need to know my actions to potentially catch a liar as well.

Shadow Moth

Up in the clouds
Gova you are at the top of my scum list right now.

If anyone is gonna be caught lying from my point of view, it's you.

You're basically telling us you want to go last claiming night actions. That looks pretty scummy to me when people have already expressed suspicion of you. Looks like you're trying to cop out and make sure your actions line up with everyone else's.

Shadow Moth

Up in the clouds
unvote

moth already voted gova? O_o

lack of alpha strike proves him as scum imo :3
It's not lylo. There's not gonna be an alpha strike unless scum is completely ********.

Why would you unvote Gova if you honestly think he's scum anyway?

L-3 isn't nearly enough to get someone quick lynched and if you really think he's scum it shouldn't even matter that much. Obviously we don't want to end the day any time soon but putting his lynch on the table isn't gonna hurt anyone.

TL;DR I don't like that you're backing off so quickly.

SangfroidWarrior

Smash Journeyman
@July. Yes, he is confirmed town to me.

@Gova. Is there any harm in going before a few people? Is there any real merit in going last?

Tandora

Smash Rookie
I got the flavor after the reveal. I targeted July and Vult in that order. I figured I should target players who were very townie because I didn't want to interfere with any investigative roles.

Isn't tracker just like reporter (like Rita)? Gova, did you breadcrumb your character at all this game?

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
No, I didn't figure out my character till D4. Anyways, @Moth and Sang, the added benefit of me claiming last also makes sure that everyone else is less likely to lie about their actions so they don't get caught.

It doesn't matter to me when I claim.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Also, I didn't know Rita was a reporter. It says yellow journalist on the op.

X1-12

Smash Champion
On the other hand Gova, if you claim last, then based off what everyone else claimed you are able to claim something completely safe

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Oh wow, I didn't even consider that possibility. /sarcasm. I'm just trying to avoid another BaF mafia.

Also, Tan I can think of other things a journalist might be. I just don't see how you know it is a reporter.

Tandora

Smash Rookie
Oh wow, I didn't even consider that possibility. /sarcasm. I'm just trying to avoid another BaF mafia.

Also, Tan I can think of other things a journalist might be. I just don't see how you know it is a reporter.
By my understanding of English, journalist is a reporter. That's all I'm going by.

Shadow Moth

Up in the clouds
JTB I want to know what you think of Vult for not claiming yet.

I also want to know what you think of Gova. Are you considering him for a lynch at this point in time?

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Vult not claiming yet is null. No idea if he's lurking or just not here.

I might consider a Gova lynch.

Vult Redux

Smash Lord
NNID
Voluero
I'll be back to regular activity tomorrow.

My character's Mad-Eye Moody. I'll claim the rest of my role tomorrow pending whether people want me to do that before Gova does his actions.

July

Smash Apprentice
@X1: What does "town leader of the light" do?

@Vult: I would prefer you give your role before Gova claims his actions but that Gova claims his actions before yours, if that makes sense.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
in before I have any activity :troll:

JTB, how does the fact that we have the same claim make me scummy? Especially when I claimed before you? It's entirely WIFOM that there would be two backups, but I believe you, especially in an 18 player game. Obviously, I'm a backup for a different role, that presumably hasn't died yet.

I really don't have much time for this game lulz, but I'll do what I can. Luckily everybody already knows I'm town so I don't have to worry about getting lynched AGAIN.

Also remember when you guys lynched Gheb :/

Top Bottom