• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Halo 2/3 and Brawl are not comparable. So stop bashing Halo.

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
I have no idea why people say Halo gets boring, then proceed to say that smash doesn't.

That is a LIE.

There are more variables to Halo than Smash, considering Halo is a 3D game and smash is a 2D game.

Can't play halo 3 24/7 but you can play smash 24/7 beating up on a computer level "9" which proves absolutely nothing. Unlocking stuff for years LOL. Considering most people get all the characters within the first week and trophies over the time played which don't mean nor contribute to anything.

Two different games being compared by two different fan bases. I am not going to lie, I can play halo 3 much longer than I could smash any day of the week. Considering whether or not I had competition for either. Halo would probably take priority. Then again, It probably depends on how I feel or what I am in the mood for.

Halo 3 might not be as good as it is hyped up to be, but for me it has more of a surprise element to it. At times, is also more fustrating. Regardless of how you look at it, there are more elements to halo 3 than there will be to brawl.

I am not saying Halo 3 is the end all be all game, but c'mon... you can't be serious when you say brawl will be better than halo 3 or that halo 3 is boring. There are people that could just as easily turn around and say Brawl or Smash in general is pointless.

I like both games, they satisfy different tastes, but don't bash halo 3 because you THINK smash is more deserving or you think Smash is a more fun game to play.

Some people might say brawl will outsell halo 3.... but in reallity, it won't even come to the halfway point of halo 3 by itself in sales in the first week.

Though it will still be a pretty hot game.

I personally, can not stand to play smash without actual Competition, so i go for weeks or months without even touching a GC controller for that game. Smash is boring to me without competition around my level of skill or higher. Halo 3 has more elements of surprise for me which keeps the game more interesting, or irritates me to no end.

Sometimes with halo, I get fed up with playing, but for smash, I get bored of playing.

bushidoyoshi

Smash Rookie
Threads like these show how wasteful us Americans can be...

Please can we just stick with SSB here?

I agree with the thread...but just leave the subject alone so we don't waste time with senseless arguments on other games.

SSBB has yet to be released...and to me looks like it's going to be simply amazing so far. (I have a bias though...SSB has always easily been my favorite game of all time) So let's just stick with predictions, bursts of excitable comments, ideas, or floating hopes. Even the laughable ones that ironically seem hopeless or just ridiculously illogical to the bystander/reader. Lets stick with declaring noticeable broken characters and items. And of course...the likable or positive factors in the game.

To be honest I hardly have the time to post any in-depth responses on SSBB...so I'm more of a forum "reader". So I pat myself on the back for squeezing this crap out quick. :D (The last one I posted was sadly an accidental copy of an obviously previously stated subject)

PrettyGoodYear

Smash Lord
I don't understand Halo. I've barely played Halo. I don't care for Halo, I don't like it. But why the hell must everyone keep bringing that **** game up? Just let it be, guys!! It's stupid to be in a normal thread and out of the blue someone makes a comment on how much Halo will suck compared to Brawl. then someone will come and debate it. There is no need for it. I don't like the game, I leave it aside. What some people here do is an unhealthy obsession.

Wolfgang457

Smash Journeyman
Personally I prefer Gears of War's gameplay to that of Halo, but I will admit Halo does have a nice variety of modes I found the Zombie game quite entertaining.
Shooters aren't really my thing though I mostly just mooch off my dorm neighbors to play on a floor lan game for both.

What I do enjoy though most of all is smash bros. and I'm sure Brawl will keep my interest for years to come.

Either way they're both good games, and there's nothing wrong with good games last time I checked, even overhyped ones that get its own flavor of soda :laugh:.

Fanewgie

Smash Ace
I don't bash Halo because Smash is better, as they're obviously two very different games and genres and can't really be compared to each other at all.

I bash Halo because it sucks.

Uke

Smash Cadet
Ugh, reading this thread makes me wanna bash both games just for the sake of bashing. You people make me sick.

Fanboys - It's not that the game is bad or anything, it's the people involved with it.
In Halo, we get twelve-year-olds screaming into the mic. With Smash, we get people that like to brag about how awesome they are because they can do "cool tricks." With the way some of you "die hard fans" act(on both sides), I'd rather just drop both series and go back to my plans of flying the Earth into the sun. Either that or set off a bunch of nukes in densely populated areas, whichever works faster.

Arteen

Smash Lord
I never said I hated Halo. I merely implied that the praise it gets is overblown. Once again, I'm speaking for myself and find my arguments to be justified because I played the games. I'm not pulling this out of nowhere. Don't claim that my arguments are unjustified just because you disagree with them.
I didn't mean to imply that your arguments were unjustified, sorry. I meant that I hate the general hate only because it's popular, from people who never really played it.

You're missing the point. The claim by Halo fanatics that the game is the best thing since sliced bread due to the quality of the single player and multiplayer are completely unfounded due to the fact that the genre have seen most, if not all, of Halo's features. Some would even claim that Forge is this radically bold and unique idea yet Half Life 2 had a little mod called Gary's mod that does everything Forge does and more.
I don't care what the "it's good because it's Halo" fans have to say. If you factor them out of the equation, then it's just a matter of personal taste. And while Forge and GMod are similar, and Forge may or may not have taken inspiration from that in particular, all it comes down to is that Forge is just a simple level editor not dissimilar to that found in many, many other games.

Opinions are fun. Just try not to pass yours as fact. I personally cannot stand single player due to the game suffering from issues sure as insanely poor level design (Every reviewer has pointed this out, FYI) and repetitive environments.
I never said that it wasn't my opinion. You stated that it was horrible, not that you thought it was horrible. As for repetitive environments, yes, they're a problem with the level design, but I don't think the level design is insanely poor because of it. As for that, I only recall reviewers commenting on horrible level design when talking specifically about repetitive environments or isolated levels like Library and Cortana.

Halo has a lot of flaws, sure, and I could just as easily cite a lot of the problems the games have, but I find that I like the gameplay enough that some of the issues aren't as big an issue for me. Overall, I don't really mind some of the repetition in the games (e.g. I thought that Silent Cartographer and the last three levels of Halo 1 were really cool and really fun, even if the environments were reused). I'll admit it's a bigger, more impactful problem in Halo 3 though, like in level 2 where you basically run back and forth around the same area, level 4 which places you in two identical rooms followed by two initially similar battles, level 5 which is level 4 in reverse, all the back-and-forth in level 7, and level 8 in general.

Again, I merely pointed out that Halo suffers from a weapons imbalance. Needler being useless is an example meant to illustrate an imbalance, not to be the major point.
It's also a problem with many other outstanding games (e.g. SSB series), so it isn't just Halo's fault, and it isn't a big deal.

Also, the number one combo in Halo 1 multiplayer was Pistol/Shotgun. That's all you needed. Sure, Rocket Launcher becomes important in vehicle heavy matches but Pistol/Shotgun was all you needed. Assault rifle was useless and Covenant weapons as a whole were useless (Aside from the Covenant cannon in the PC version). Again, it illustrates my point about weapon imbalance in the game.
What about the plasma rifle (mainly Xbox) or flamethrower (PC only) or sniper rifle? Sure, the Needler, Plasma Pistol, and Assault Rifle are ineffective, but all the other weapons have their uses. From all that I've played of Halo 1 multiplayer, I think that it works well. Of course, the pistol was the centerpiece of the gameplay, so if you liked it, you liked it, but if you didn't, you didn't.

Paranoid, aren't we?
Well, you did just follow that statement with that very argument. :p

Face it, people buy games based on labels. Would you be hyping Smash if it were Random Party Brawler Extreme with no Nintendo characters in sight? Of course not. Lets not delude ourselves.
False analogy. Lots of people buy games based on new/unfamiliar IPs. If we retitle Random Party Brawler Extreme to something like, I dunno, Power Stone, then yes, I would hype it even though it featured no established characters. It was a fun game with interesting new characters. You can't simplify so much that you ignore how every IP starts out as something new and unfamiliar, even Halo (ignoring links to Marathon et al).

Halo 1's gameplay was good for what it was: A console shooter. People saw this and reacted to the hype. It doesn't make Halo 2 and 3 automatically perfect by association. To think otherwise is the sign of a zealot.
Yes, lots of people buy Halo because it's Halo and think it's perfect because it's Halo, but I do believe that there are at least a handful of people who genuinely enjoy it for what it is, even with it's flaws and imperfections.

I can pick one aspect of Halo's single player because that's the aim of Halo: Take one example of a random skirmish, sprinkle great AI and add it in multiple parts of the game. Bungie even stated this was their goal in the Halo games: Take 10 minutes of fun and make it the basis of the gameplay. This is why I complain about the Flood segments: They made up the majority of Halo 2 and most of the middle to end of Halo 1.
It's a matter of taste. I'll grant you that most people would probably outright hate The Library, and many probably would also dislike, reasonably, some of the other Flood portions in the game. I agree that levels that focus mainly on the Flood are more-often-than-not tedious. I just don't think that they're so bad that they completely ruin those portions of the game. I think that they're reasonably fun to fight in small doses and fun when there's a multi-way war going on.

In conclusion, Halo is not perfect. It has a lot of obvious flaws and it is overhyped. In light of that, many people including myself genuinely enjoy the games and all three have gotten outstanding reviews, so Bungie must have done something right, even if they didn't do everything right or everything new.

If you let a CPU character man the turret they cant hit a single target, and a CPU driver will drive straight into a wall or rock! Horrendous when compared to today's standards.
I disagree about the passenger AI. Most of the time they are actually pretty good. But as for driving AI, I agree. Count yourself lucky if the AI even decides to make the Warthog start.

Are we talking about the same game here?
Hardcore SSB fans are certainly going to feel that SSBM is significantly different than SSB64, but hardcore Halo fans certainly feel that H2 is significantly different than H1. If you play the games but don't get too much into them, then they won't feel much different.

blazer787

Smash Journeyman
*post longer than mine!!!!!!*
I have no idea why people say Halo gets boring, then proceed to say that smash doesn't.

That is a LIE.

There are more variables to Halo than Smash, considering Halo is a 3D game and smash is a 2D game.

Can't play halo 3 24/7 but you can play smash 24/7 beating up on a computer level "9" which proves absolutely nothing. Unlocking stuff for years LOL. Considering most people get all the characters within the first week and trophies over the time played which don't mean nor contribute to anything.

Two different games being compared by two different fan bases. I am not going to lie, I can play halo 3 much longer than I could smash any day of the week. Considering whether or not I had competition for either. Halo would probably take priority. Then again, It probably depends on how I feel or what I am in the mood for.

Halo 3 might not be as good as it is hyped up to be, but for me it has more of a surprise element to it. At times, is also more fustrating. Regardless of how you look at it, there are more elements to halo 3 than there will be to brawl.

I am not saying Halo 3 is the end all be all game, but c'mon... you can't be serious when you say brawl will be better than halo 3 or that halo 3 is boring. There are people that could just as easily turn around and say Brawl or Smash in general is pointless.

I like both games, they satisfy different tastes, but don't bash halo 3 because you THINK smash is more deserving or you think Smash is a more fun game to play.

Some people might say brawl will outsell halo 3.... but in reallity, it won't even come to the halfway point of halo 3 by itself in sales in the first week.

I personally, can not stand to play smash without actual Competition, so i go for weeks or months without even touching a GC controller for that game. Smash is boring to me without competition around my level of skill or higher. Halo 3 has more elements of surprise for me which keeps the game more interesting, or irritates me to no end.

Sometimes with halo, I get fed up with playing, but for smash, I get bored of playing.
this is what i was some what getting at

I don't bash Halo because Smash is better, as they're obviously two very different games and genres and can't really be compared to each other at all.

I bash Halo because it sucks.
and i can bash every Nintendo made game on the wii for that same reason. they all suck, (exept for excite truck) including the upcoming release of galaxy

Desruprot

Smash Lord
Aye, Sooo much agrument here, Halo 3 has somewhat less capabilities in terms of modding that is a fact (since it is not in PC form yet anyways), This the a single thing that SSBB has over Halo 3, although I think the Nintendo SSBB hype is comparable to the release of Halo 3, question is will G4 be there for the release...

Magnacor

Smash Ace
and i can bash every Nintendo made game on the wii for that same reason. they all suck, (exept for excite truck) including the upcoming release of galaxy
Sort of off-topic, but is a fansite for an upcoming Nintendo game really a good place for a Nintendo hater? There are more than a few Halo fansites for you to go on.

user_name

Smash Apprentice

That is a LIE.

You cant be serious when you say Halo is better than Smash, or that there's more of a diversity in the gameplay then smash. Sure, smash has 2D gameplay, but that doesn't automatically make it less complex- in fact, it's FAR MORE complex, if you consider the wide verity of strategy and attack you have at any point throughout a match. Halo is much more cat and mouse. Sure its good, but if you get behind someone they're dead, and vice versa. Sure, theres a little bit of freedom when it comes to strategy and mode of attack, but it's mostly just point/shoot and luck. Smash offers much more replay value, as in any situation you can move in a number of directions, depending on the attack or technique you use.

Desruprot

Smash Lord
True, in addition you forgot about modability, I have no news of the Halo 2 Vista having any customality, Brawl takes care of that in so many ways, Trophy designs (on a area see updates), stickers, stage creator and still more to come, in addition an ability to choose what path you take, halo is basically following a linear storyline)

Testament27

Smash Journeyman
this thread = bias (its on smashboards for cryin out loud)

in defense of halo 3 (i am a PSwii60 owner), its easily the best title on 360 and ill admit it didnt quite live up to as much hype as it had, its still a game for the recordbooks. the funny thing about this thread is that half of you guys have prob played for less than 10 mins and said "its overrated and sux." Furthermore, you CANT compare two games from different genres. Its like comparing MGS to street fighter. Both are awesome, but in diff ways u cant compare.

the point= biased reviews and comparisons suck. Halo is awesome. Brawl is awesome. End of Story. Close thread.

bigman40

Smash Master
smash and halo CANNOT be COMPARED!!!! they are in two different genres and they should be compared like that. Don't give bs and try to down the other game because YOU may not like it. Both games are good.........sry both games are GREAT and thats it.....end of disscussion.

Oh yeah and you can't compare people skills in different genres. Either you're good at the games or you suck at them.

Desruprot

Smash Lord
Games are games and they can be compared (just in different aspects), but that is not the point, leaving no gray area are we? Both games can be argued against each other, but one can have something the other does not, SSBB has moddability because of the Stage Editor and the idea of choose your own path...

Onifrio

Smash Journeyman
its like religion and science, they both should not be in the same conversation. BRAWL pwns. Halo Pwns. end of story.
Grats on posting the worst analogy ever. :ouch:

Hold on let me look at my note-cards .... I gotta see my list of points to make.

1. If you don't like the thread don't post in the thread stating your disgust (nobody cares)

2. Stop saying you cannot compare the two games. Different genre or not they are still games. They can both win game of the year so they must be compares some how. (Not for the same year of course but you get my point)

3. As far as replay value goes.... it depends on the person. I personally cant stomach halo for
very long but i know people who can. So it depends on your tastes.

4. As a competitive game i don't see how you can justify halo tournaments. Theres no
skill other than aiming. Pros are just people who can aim and no where and when to grab
weapons. Halo is laughable as a tournament game.
a.) If you suck your team can carry you.
b.) Playing halo alone is a painful thought.
c.) The halo community is terrible. (A bunch of foul mouthed kids, racists or overall
d.) Halo's depth is..... it has no depth. (aim better or get the rocket launcher)

5. Halo has no originality. You can be a human or an alien. And you run around with a gun.
(wait have i seen this before?)
a.) Unreal Series had this (with more choices and better tourney value)
b.) Quake Series
C.) Doom Series

Theres one way you can tell a game's competitive value. Have 2 people play against each other. One "pro" one "noob". The noob can kill the pro on halo. All it takes is a rocket launcher or the experience of any other console FPS.

Do the same thing with smash.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
they arent comparable in therms of gameplay, but they are in features. halo 3 is one of the most feature packed games ever, and everyone thought it would be for a long time, but now it seems that brawl is ready to one up them. halo 3 was $60 and had single player, co op, online co op, multiplayer online, level editor, and saved films. smash brawl is $50, and will have 2-3 single player modes, co op, online co op, stadium minigames which are also online, multiplayer online, level editor, extensive customizable soundtracks, level editor, saved films and pics uploadable to nintendo, new stages everyday to play, and still more.

Croco

Smash Lord
Grats on posting the worst analogy ever. :ouch:

Hold on let me look at my note-cards .... I gotta see my list of points to make.

1. If you don't like the thread don't post in the thread stating your disgust (nobody cares)

2. Stop saying you cannot compare the two games. Different genre or not they are still games. They can both win game of the year so they must be compares some how. (Not for the same year of course but you get my point)

3. As far as replay value goes.... it depends on the person. I personally cant stomach halo for
very long but i know people who can. So it depends on your tastes.

4. As a competitive game i don't see how you can justify halo tournaments. Theres no
skill other than aiming. Pros are just people who can aim and no where and when to grab
weapons. Halo is laughable as a tournament game.
a.) If you suck your team can carry you.
b.) Playing halo alone is a painful thought.
c.) The halo community is terrible. (A bunch of foul mouthed kids, racists or overall
d.) Halo's depth is..... it has no depth. (aim better or get the rocket launcher)

5. Halo has no originality. You can be a human or an alien. And you run around with a gun.
(wait have i seen this before?)
a.) Unreal Series had this (with more choices and better tourney value)
b.) Quake Series
C.) Doom Series

Theres one way you can tell a game's competitive value. Have 2 people play against each other. One "pro" one "noob". The noob can kill the pro on halo. All it takes is a rocket launcher or the experience of any other console FPS.

Do the same thing with smash.

THANK YOU!
I AGREE 100%

they arent comparable in therms of gameplay, but they are in features. halo 3 is one of the most feature packed games ever, and everyone thought it would be for a long time, but now it seems that brawl is ready to one up them. halo 3 was $60 and had single player, co op, online co op, multiplayer online, level editor, and saved films. smash brawl is $50, and will have 2-3 single player modes, co op, online co op, stadium minigames which are also online, multiplayer online, level editor, extensive customizable soundtracks, level editor, saved films and pics uploadable to nintendo, new stages everyday to play, and still more.
Unreal Tournament 3 will be the most featured packed game this year.
  • UnrealED - Map Creation
  • Mod Creation
  • PC to PS3 mods and maps etc.
  • Single Player Story Mode
  • Online Play
  • Custom Armor & Colors
  • VERY VERRRRRY Smart AI
  • Superior nextgen engine
  • 80 Characters
  • 40 Maps
  • 18 vehicles
  • 11+ Weapons
  • Vehicle Capture the Flag, Unreal Warfare, Duel, Team Deathmatc, Deathmatch, and Capture the flag

Red Exodus

Smash Master
This thread is swimming in fanboys. There is more to Halo than just shooting. Real strategy implies weapon control [how will you get you best weapons/stop your opponents from getting certain weapons], map control, teamwork [for teams, obviously] and skills in aiming and shooting.

Yes it's less deep than Melee but when you say it has NO depth you're talking out of Nintendo's ***.

bigman40

Smash Master
you say that they are comparable, BUT in all the video game review shows i've seen they have the games compared in their respectable categories. Since comparing is done like this then compare halo to something other than smash, like HL 1/2, COD4, etc. and compare smash to something other than halo, such as tekken, mortal combat, virtua fighter, etc.
If i'm wrong then plz correct me, but if i'm right then stop B****ing and get over it. they are both great games, and if you like one more than the other.........IT'S YOUR OPINION!

Ridley FTB!!!

Smash Lord
smash is a side scroller.nowadays there isnt much of these so this brings unique game play.look a NSMB
awsome game and side scroller.halo is a 3-d game but a game that plays like sh*t is rubbish(will say great graphics but look at brawl/metroid prime 3 and there using the wii processor)

nobletoast

Smash Journeyman
As great as Smash is it doesnt appeal to all walks of gamers like Halo and most first person shooters. Theres a level of snobery from some gamers looking at Smash because of its cartoon style. Smash Bros will unfortantly never be as big and popular as Halo.

The hype really didnt bother me. Delibertely going against the hype can be as bad as believing it nowadays. Its a great game. Look what the hype did for the respect the video game industry recieved in the papers and news. If you ask me Halo has broke the stereotypical view of gamers non-gamers have which can only be a good thing. Even though people should have saved their money and bought Bioshock that week.

I enjoy Smash A LOT more and i have no doubt that Brawl will be 10000 times better than Halo3 but this nintendo fanboy jealousy of Halo has to stop at some point....hopefully!

Oh and do you think on the Halo forums their asking 'Will Brawl be better than Halo?' Are they ****!

Snakz

Smash Ace
I completely agree with you nindgod, they are completely different games, both are amazing

Although i would never compare them, i do tend to prefer Smash over Halo most times

But ive been given the privilege to play Halo 3 (seeing as how i dont have a 360...yet), which is AMAZING, and Brawl will be AMAZING as well

Red Exodus

Smash Master
I wonder what would happen if someone asked if Brawl would be better than Halo on the Halo forums. *imagines* *laughs*

Magnacor

Smash Ace
I wonder what would happen if someone asked if Brawl would be better than Halo on the Halo forums. *imagines* *laughs*
They'd be brutally murdered by ravenous fanboys for questioning the game that is their god. Good thing the Smash fanboys are all above that. Oh, and has anyone seen Blazer787?*pulls out club* I wanted to talk to him.

Red Exodus

Smash Master
It's pretty much the same here.

I bet if I made a 'I <3 Halo thread' I'd get flamed to death before I could even refresh my page.

Shock the Hedgehog

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shockhog
Halo 3 is a great game, I will not deny that, but it is definetly a different kind of game. There is no reason whatsoever to compare a great FPS with a great fighting game. Halo 3 was good, Brawl will probably be just as good, end of story.

Paranoid_Android

Smash Lord
But Halo and Smash Brothers are in totally different realms of fighting.
True. But I won't stop bashing Halo. It's unoriginal **** that has somehow been marketed to konsole kids who will apparently buy any game so long as it has its own soft drink. The concepts are old. The writing is mediocre. The graphics are not impressive. The weapons are not original. The game types have been done to death. The method of control in itself is infuriatingly inferior to the alternative. Making custom content and distributing it is a pain in the ***. There are no alternatives to XBox Live which costs money on top of your Cable/DSL bill. The game has all around less potential for not having the versatility of a PC platform, and somehow gets away with marketing decade-old cliches as fun and original. Oh yeah, and people who play Halo? Don't get me started on them. I've never met a more annoying crowd of nerds. Sure, PC FPS players are geeky, MMO players are just plain creepy in person, and your console fighting game guys can get a bit overzealous. But console FPS players? Elitist cocksuckers who have devoted their time and patience to becoming good at a game that, when compared to the pace of a PC FPS, become laughably slow and sloppy, illuminated by the quick and perfectly precise playstyle of the originals.
</rant>

blazer787

Smash Journeyman
The method of control in itself is infuriatingly inferior to the alternative. Oh yeah, and people who play Halo? Don't get me started on them. I've never met a more annoying crowd of nerds. Sure, PC FPS players are geeky, MMO players are just plain creepy in person, and your console fighting game guys can get a bit overzealous. But console FPS players? Elitist cocksuckers who have devoted their time and patience to becoming good at a game that, when compared to the pace of a PC FPS, become laughably slow and sloppy, illuminated by the quick and perfectly precise playstyle of the originals.
</rant>
alternitive controls such as...
i know an even more anoying group of nerds. they're fanboys of a company that made a purple lunch box

Ztevieman7

Smash Cadet
I won't bash Halo for being compared to Smash but I will bash Halo for being insanely overhyped. :)

well said.

See, Halo 3 is one of the 200 shooters games that will be released the Q4 of 2007, Halo 3 must and succeeded to stick out above the mass. By tempting people there will be a Halo movie, by Halo babes, by merchandize etc.

I played Halo 3, is a great First person shooter.

Will play Brawl as soon release, will be a great xxx game, there is NO genre for SSB series.

Magnacor

Smash Ace
alternitive controls such as...
i know an even more anoying group of nerds. they're fanboys of a company that made a purple lunch box
I can only assume you're refering to Nintendo. I seriously want to know why you made an account here if you hate Nintendo. You don't see a bunch of us Smashers going to the Halo forums telling them that they're fanboys of the most over-rated game in the history of history. We only say that on our own boards.

blazer787

Smash Journeyman
well said.

See, Halo 3 is one of the 200 shooters games that will be released the Q4 of 2007, Halo 3 must and succeeded to stick out above the mass. By tempting people there will be a Halo movie, by Halo babes, by merchandize etc.

I played Halo 3, is a great First person shooter.

Will play Brawl as soon release, will be a great xxx game, there is NO genre for SSB series.
*coughcough2Dfightercoughcough*

blazer787

Smash Journeyman
I can only assume you're refering to Nintendo. I seriously want to know why you made an account here if you hate Nintendo. You don't see a bunch of us Smashers going to the Halo forums telling them that they're fanboys of the most over-rated game in the history of history. We only say that on our own boards.
i don't hate nintendo. i don't hate ALL of their fan boys. i just hate the ones that are annoying and bash anything non-nintendo without even playing them, then go on to say nintendo is a god.(yes their re people out their like that)

Top Bottom