• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Halo 3

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
I feel like a such a sell out for doing this, but. . . .

Please post your gamertags in here so I can play you guys.

And the rest of the SE can play eachother.

StripesOrBars is mine.

Shin Chaos

Smash Apprentice
tag = Shin Seth Chaos

but i dont see myself play halo 3 that much because im playing metroid prime 3 right now :)

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
sell out!!! I play on my roommate's 360 more than he does, and his tag is TylerDaly89

LoGikZ

Smash Journeyman
if your actually good inthis game cause i have enough nubs on my list ... send me a PM 35+ rank unless were good friends HOLLA

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Logicz add me. My stats:

Ranked:

Kills : 3087
Deaths : 2359
K/D Ratio : 1.31

Lone Wolf: 49
Team Doubles: 49
Team Slayer: 37
The other playlists don't matter to me, I don't touch them

Social:

Kills : 1056
Deaths : 478
K/D Ratio : 2.21

Total Games 344
Matchmade Games 283
Custom Games 37
Campaign Missions 24
Highest Skill 49
Total EXP 208

:D

mog112

Smash Ace
Logicz add me. My stats:

Ranked:

Social:

Total Games 344
Matchmade Games 283
Custom Games 37
Campaign Missions 24
Highest Skill 49
Total EXP 208

scrub, step it up

oh an gt = mog112 if anyone wants to play

ihatethecape

Smash Ace
i can play halo 2 withanyone too if they want to get quad shot that bad..
if someone gets quadshotted they should stop playing. but yeah, i hate that i can't doubleshot, bxr, bxb and the overall feel of the battle rifle in part 3 is gay. I don't mind though that the sniper is harder to shoot with(not really) in part 3 so not being able to sweep snipe isn't that bad.

LoGikZ

Smash Journeyman
Logicz add me. My stats:

Ranked:

Social:

Total Games 344
Matchmade Games 283
Custom Games 37
Campaign Missions 24
Highest Skill 49
Total EXP 208

BEAST

LOL i only got to a 42(H3), i was so sick in halo 2 tho, i loved it... id go head up with any shotgun and bxr the **** out of his face.... and i could quad shot in my sleep, let alone double, i wish halo3 could be as cool as 2, but its not, its stupid dumb....

ihatethecape

Smash Ace
yeah. i think i stopped playing 3 and went back to halo 2 literally the next day. did you go to any of the mlg events logikz?

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Meh when I did competitive Halo 2, it was back in 2005 LOL. So we had all just discovered the BXR, Double/Quad Shotting didn't exist (well it did, but we didn't know how to apply it like we do nowadays lol)

LoGikZ

Smash Journeyman
yeah. i think i stopped playing 3 and went back to halo 2 literally the next day. did you go to any of the mlg events logikz?
nope, only for smash anyways, never took it that serious, 1000's of kids can quad shot so i figured i was just king **** of the scrubs, i got to like 33 after the reset

[_-T4RN1SH-_]

Smash Journeyman
I'm not widely known on here but ill add my XBL name for gaming reason's.

If you want to play me or my team then add me - T4RN1SH.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
halo 2 was a horrible, ****ty game, with terrible nonsensical button glitches that overruled the majority of the skill involved, massive autoaim that did the same, and massive lunges that also overruled skill. the game was a joke of competitive gameplay outside of serious 4v4s and serious ffas.

matchmaking was also incredibly stupid in that game, although not as stupid in halo 3, where you can level up by losing. Levels don't mean ****, hell, i'm a 47 in team slayer, i was a 48 yesterday but i lost it, lol.

the game blew ***. I'm not just saying that, i was good at it. I had t2 on my friends list, I had a pretty good ffa record of known players/pros i beat, i could doubleshot with my c0ck.

but the game sucked. Halo 3 is more of a combination of 1 and 2, i'd say it's 1.7 gameplaywise.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
halo 2 was a horrible, ****ty game, with terrible nonsensical button glitches that overruled the majority of the skill involved, massive autoaim that did the same, and massive lunges that also overruled skill. the game was a joke of competitive gameplay outside of serious 4v4s and serious ffas.

matchmaking was also incredibly stupid in that game, although not as stupid in halo 3, where you can level up by losing. Levels don't mean ****, hell, i'm a 47 in team slayer, i was a 48 yesterday but i lost it, lol.

the game blew ***. I'm not just saying that, i was good at it. I had t2 on my friends list, I had a pretty good ffa record of known players/pros i beat, i could doubleshot with my c0ck.

but the game sucked. Halo 3 is more of a combination of 1 and 2, i'd say it's 1.7 gameplaywise.
Could doubleshot with your c0ck? I still can XD

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
All of you guys are full of suck. I could beat the crap out of you at nothing.

...hehe ;) did you get angry before I was even done? Then you've adopted a halo attitude.

SleepyK

I got angry at the end, when I realized Tom wouldn't be giving me any beatings.

:colorful:

LoGikZ

Smash Journeyman
wow this is about peoples gamer tags..... and im watching this turn into halo gossip/ full explinations.....halarious

SleepyK

halarious indeed
:colorful:

i'm entitled to my rant after playing halo 2 for a long time, at least.

Top Bottom