• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Haloid (NOT RELATED TO SMASH but SAMUS is in it)

Nexis

Smash Apprentice
so yea, found this on the web. It is not directly related to smash, but samus is in it.. and I think its a definite vid anyone would like to watch

so here ya go

haloid

wont ruin it for anyone, but the ending part was kinda awkward. But overall, its kickass

edit: there is a chance someone beat me to the punch. If so, lock or delete at will ^^

Elen

Smash Lord
I'm not sure if there's been a full thread for it before, but I've seen links to it somewhere on the boards before. Anyways, it's an amazing video especially considering it's coming from a single guy. His work rivals many commercial animators. The choreagraphy is great, and it has some good themes. The dance off at the end however....that was unecessary.

Your coding for the URL is a bit off. Might want to fix that ;-)

Top Bottom