• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hamtaro General Discussion

Zodiacx10

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Zodiacx10
Hamha!

I know that making a thread about a show that has been off the air since 2006 and has a rather small fan base is a bit weird...but i thought maybe some people on here might want to talk about it so i made a thread. I'm not a big anime guy (this is the only anime I've watched lol), but i really like this show and would love discussing it with you guys. feel free to also talk about the games as well (I've played most of them). oh...and by the way...feel free to use as much Ham-Ham speak as you want lol
http://hamtaro.wikia.com/wiki/Ham-Ham_speak
^here is a link to the dictionary for that.^

so i guess I'll start and say a few things about it...
My favorite ham-ham is Cappy
My favorite Hamtaro game is Rainbow Rescue
its been a while but i think I've watched up to episode 87 or something...hopefully ill watch the rest one day.

so ya...just please stay on topic and talk about Hamtaro things :)

Last edited:

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
I always like the part of the opening where the hamsters run over the dog in his doghouse.

Heroine of Winds

Smash Ace
I used to like the show, but ever since it got taken off the air, I stopped caring about it years later. I did remember liking it back in the day, though. I remember liking Bijou a lot for some reason.

Zodiacx10

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Zodiacx10
I always like the part of the opening where the hamsters run over the dog in his doghouse.
You mean this moment from the intro?

lol, i don't remember what episode they took it from but probably one of the early ones. i liked that part too.
I used to like the show, but ever since it got taken off the air, I stopped caring about it years later. I did remember liking it back in the day, though. I remember liking Bijou a lot for some reason.
It's because Bijou is a cutie :3

Last edited:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
I never really watched the show, but one thing I DID do as a child was play the GBA game Ham Ham Heartbreak. I thought it was a nice game, but sometimes I'd go crazy trying to get a cheap laugh out of being a menace tack-q-ING other hamsters. Probably because of my ADHD, but still, I managed to beat the whole game in those younger days.

When I was seventeen I sold the game on Amazon. I still love it, but I had to grow up sometime.

Zodiacx10

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Zodiacx10
I never really watched the show, but one thing I DID do as a child was play the GBA game Ham Ham Heartbreak. I thought it was a nice game, but sometimes I'd go crazy trying to get a cheap laugh out of being a menace tack-q-ING other hamsters. Probably because of my ADHD, but still, I managed to beat the whole game in those younger days.

When I was seventeen I sold the game on Amazon. I still love it, but I had to grow up sometime.
i've played most of the gameboy games, they're really fun :3

KiyoXDragon

Smash Apprentice
NNID
KiyoXDragon
3DS FC
2981-7067-0666
Switch FC
SW-1752-3317-0324
Oh, I love this show~
Hamha!

Top Bottom