• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hands of Destruction

BlackPanther

Smash Ace
In combo section because I just comboed your retinas with this segment.

Music: "Clanking of my controller" - BlackPanther

About the video: Whenever you see my thumb sticking up when pressing buttons, that's the problem I was tellin you guys about when it wants to freeze in that position so I'm trying to fight it lol.

Anyways hope you enjoy hehe =).

Click here .

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
You sir, are full of win.

Though I almost feel like you're pressing extra buttons. Like my friend aero, when he grabs the ledge he mashes L/R in order to roll right away, and keeps doing it during the roll.

BlackPanther

Smash Ace
You sir, are full of win.

Though I almost feel like you're pressing extra buttons. Like my friend aero, when he grabs the ledge he mashes L/R in order to roll right away, and keeps doing it during the roll.
Haha, everyone believes that I'm pressing extra buttons. To be honest, I do press extra buttons on the defensive sometimes but never on offensive or when I'm screwing around and that was all offensive stuff since I had my roommate record that segment for me.

Matux said:
you played falco!
Lol no, that was Fox =P.

Anyways thanks for the comments guys keep em comin.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
Haha, everyone believes that I'm pressing extra buttons. To be honest, I do press extra buttons on the defensive sometimes but never on offensive or when I'm screwing around and that was all offensive stuff since I had my roommate record that segment for me.

Lol no, that was Fox =P.

Anyways thanks for the comments guys keep em comin.
i'm curious, i'm pretty sure I have a technical fox, maybe my hands do do that, do you have any vids of your fox up?

BlackPanther

Smash Ace
i'm curious, i'm pretty sure I have a technical fox, maybe my hands do do that, do you have any vids of your fox up?
Well if you had checked my channel after watching my vid you woulda seen that I have plenty =P. And I'm sure any technical Fox's hands go nuts just have your friend record on your cell phone or somethin.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
haha, that's so gg. Your thumb is like super bent. O.o

OH. When I was playing silent wolf at CAST4, and he's so quiet. Like, the guy sits there, and he doesn't say a thing and doesn't make like a single sound. You look at his hands, and they're moving pretty average with almost no sound, but you look at the screen and it's an orgasm of shines and lasers.

BlackPanther

Smash Ace
haha, that's so gg. Your thumb is like super bent. O.o

OH. When I was playing silent wolf at CAST4, and he's so quiet. Like, the guy sits there, and he doesn't say a thing and doesn't make like a single sound. You look at his hands, and they're moving pretty average with almost no sound, but you look at the screen and it's an orgasm of shines and lasers.
Lol about the bent thing, that's my thumb responding negatively with repetitive strain injury or whatever it is I have but it's deterioratin my hand but I can't stop playin this ****in game lol >_<. Yeah I noticed the same thing with Silent Wolf as well I don't get how he does it while I on the other hand make the most noise and press the most buttons xD.

BlackPanther

Smash Ace
Haha thanks guys. Oh by the way, if anyone could help me with my problem with my thumb sticking in that position meaning if anyone knows what that problem may be please let me know because I need to know if I have to go see a doctor or just take it easy lol xD.

Top Bottom