• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Happy birthday LuCKy

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Happy Birthday Lucky.

I hope you get a Sonic Plushie.

From Jackie Chan.

He is pretty funny.

I watched Legend of Drunken Master like 5 times on G4 lately.

Good movie.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
How would you feel if it was your birthday and no one made a thread for you?

WORTHLESS, right?

Almost as worthless as the Cheetah Girls, OHHH!!!

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Happy birthday threads = 1+ post

happy birthday joey

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Birthdays are merely symbolic of how another year's gone by and how little we've grown. No matter how desperate we are that someday a better self will emerge, with each flicker of the candles on the cake we know it's not to be. That for the rest of our sad, wretched, pathetic lives, this is who we are to the bitter end. Inevitably, irrevocably. Happy birthday? No such thing.

debaser

Smash Lord
Birthdays are merely symbolic of how another year's gone by and how little we've grown. No matter how desperate we are that someday a better self will emerge, with each flicker of the candles on the cake we know it's not to be. That for the rest of our sad, wretched, pathetic lives, this is who we are to the bitter end. Inevitably, irrevocably. Happy birthday? No such thing.
best post .

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer

you j ust destroyed what is a childs favorite day of the year :(

on that note..epic post

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Haha, it's from Seinfeld. Good to know you're such a self-actualizing individual P.
i figured it was from something (which is why i was wondering why people were nut hugging you so hard, **** scrubs)

don't know if you're being sarcastic, but i laughed anyway

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Haha, not really sarcastic, just a poke at your candor + I wasn't serious with that quote, I just like it.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
oh yeah, the nit in me hates the "one year closer to death" cuz it's really one day closer to death, which happens the other 364 days, and yeah...

Top Bottom