• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Happy Birthday!

Mechageo

Smash Ace
Happy Birthday (North America) Super Smash Brothers Brawl!

You're two years old today!

Quick, make a wish!

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
Split the cake between...how many people are there on SWF ?

Haha 2 years already, although Aussies only got it in June I think.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Wow, 2 years already? but it barely seems like 1 year to me since brawl came out, this is probably due to the fact that I don't play it as much, never have like I did Melee in it's glorious days.

SharkAttack

Smash Lord
Woohoo! Two years! I remember the day I bought it. Played for about 6-8 hours the whole day. There was a long line outside Toys R Us that day; thankfully that line was for people still having to purchase the Wii. My friend and I were the first to get Brawl in the store.

P.S. I want a piece of that cake. Is it chocolate or vanilla? Lemon? Where's the ice cream?

Mechageo

Smash Ace
I picked it up at midnight and didn't stop playing until 2PM the next day when I finally finished unlocking all of the characters.

How about Strawberry?

Signiff

Smash Rookie
I remember since I couldn't exactly play it every single hour on sunday the next few days was devoted to Sub Space Emissary getting all the character. Then all the laughs and *facepalms* as I realize how the "epic" characters I wanted to unlock and use all the time weren't really that good.

Raider 88

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Raider704
3DS FC
5086-1674-5462
Wow, can't believe it's been 2 years already. I remember the morning I got it at K-Mart I rushed home, played for about 5 hours until I had to go to work, then played for about another 5 hours when I got home. Working that day, it seemed like it was the longest 8 hours of my life.

Top Bottom