• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Happy Feet 3 - My "Last" Falco Combo Vid

Eggm

Smash Hero
I woudln't give up melee for brawl, its pretty atrocious as a competitive game lol. Theres so many last combo vid / last melee tourney threads, its dumb i think melee will win over once brawl's intial hype dies down.

Cool vid. :)

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
I woudln't give up melee for brawl, its pretty atrocious as a competitive game lol. Theres so many last combo vid / last melee tourney threads, its dumb i think melee will win over once brawl's intial hype dies down.

This is what I'm hoping for as well. I can sort of see people switching to Melee after people play Brawl for a while (this happened to a lot of my friends)... but I it's unlikely that it'll be enough for MLG /EVO / etc to sponsor Melee over Brawl.

Eggm

Smash Hero
I don't care about EVO sponsoring brawl, according to m2k EVO had terrible rules and laggy tv's anyways, I'd rather do large underground tournaments like pound 3 that was mad fun. And yeah tons of people around here still like melee better and after playing brawl for awhile hate it. I think melee can survive, but thread titles like that and the ones in the tournament sections saying last melee tournament doesn't help thats why I said it.

TheKneeOfJustice

Smash Lord
Lol. I feel the exact same way. Don't get me wrong, I don't think Brawl is bad game. I had loads of fun playing it. I still think though melee is the more viable of the two as the competitive title. That and I really enjoyed making my first video, and I can't wait to keep practicing, play some people, and post something more impressive.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Yup, I think melee still has potential. it'd be a shame to let brawl ruin our community and a good thing. brawl's great for fun, but thats about it lol.

Big_R

Smash Champion
Yeah for the most part everyone I've talked to doesn;t even really like brawl. Not even the casual people I play with. lol

I got Watty to play some melee with me today. We were playing brawl and got bored after like 20 mins. lol I just can't take that game seriously. It doesn't seem competitive. Maybe if someone finds something, but I'll play melee in the mean time, cuz bralw bores me.

This vid was nasty though. I like how your Falco progressed and got all these new platform comboes and laser tricks. <3 Fl

soap

Smash Hero
utilt>shine>waveland fsmash was very cool, i watched this video and started making up sheik upair>double jump waveland combos

<3 fireflight, good music syncing when sleeping jiggly gets blasted lol

Vall3y

Smash Lord
its too early to judge brawl
and its gonna be hard returning to melee now that brawl is out
sad but true :( i really feel sad for melee

debaser

Smash Lord
I'm fairly confident that more people will return to melee once the novelty of new characters and nice graphics wear off. At least thats what I'm hoping for because melee is much more fun.

Melee started as a completely underground community, it doesn't need to be sponsored to survive. As long as underground tourneys like Pound 3 and such keep happening.

greenlink

Smash Apprentice
FLAWLESS VICTORY

*cough* anyway...
This video is an amazing example of how high the standard of play in melee is now. Very very good

Goldkirby

Smash Ace
Zhuuuu!!! You're too good. I can't believe the video was 8 minutes long, cause it seemed like it went by a lot faster then that, or maybe that's just because of how fast your falco is.

A couple questions:
1. Some of these were from UCLA V right? Cause a few of the combos look familiar :)
2. Where's Konota? Seriously, we need moar Konota.

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
Zhuuuu!!! You're too good. I can't believe the video was 8 minutes long, cause it seemed like it went by a lot faster then that, or maybe that's just because of how fast your falco is.

A couple questions:
1. Some of these were from UCLA V right? Cause a few of the combos look familiar :)
2. Where's Konota? Seriously, we need moar Konota.
Yep some of the clips were from UCLA V. I was playing veryyyy well that day for some reason.

Oskurito

Smash Lord

Did anyone else notice that when you write me1ee it actually says braw1 f

I think he meant Brawl instead of Melee

ThreeX

Smash Lord
dude.. what a sick combo vid... honestly, awesome job on this :]

in the beginning, that shine-->waveland-->fsmash = makes me happy in my pants.

this is just your last combo vid right? not ending melee? =\ definately shouldn't -.-' but anyways, whatever you ARE going to do, gl with it :D EXCEPT IF YOUR GONNA PLAY BRAWL, YO EF THAT **** B@@@@ jk >.>'

captainlukey

Smash Ace
as always nice falcs zhu...
i havent actually been on this for a while... i kinda miss it... havent played brawl yet... dont know anything about it, i know i should go to the brawl thread, but if it saves me time could someone tell me if theyve found any adv tech in it yet or is it a waste of time.....
zhu i still want to play you reall bad, come ova for a game sometime ya lazy bum... lol
anyways keep it up ma man it seems like everytime i log on your sk9ills have increased a thousand times at least... too good
peace.
oh and does the guy that posted above me even have any idea what he is talking about...?

Top Bottom