• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Happy Feet 4 - A Falco Combo Video by Zhu UPLOADED

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
So Happy Feet 4 is done. I had fun making this, so that's enough for me. Don't expect this to be amazing or anything, I don't think I'll make a vid as good as three just because the gap between two and three was too great. And I had that amazing quote from Forward. Forward *****. West coast.

Yeah.

link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7DHr7C_U8A

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Your last video was what kept me from quitting Falco... along with one of Sean's Darkrain matches.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
You should use THIS song. Seriously, I've always wanted someone to use this. Maybe I will at some point if you don't.

Also, it makes me remember Space Jam.

Kiyosuyo

Smash Cadet
I don't even think you needed to mention anything about anyone getting hyped. I'm pretty sure everyone already was the second they saw the thread. Good **** zhu

Taj278

TIME TO GET PAID!
BRoomer
Don't need anymore "random scrub" Falco combo videos, plz k thx. :p

jk baby, I love you! =D

Hitem high ftw

Smooth Criminal knows what's up.

outofdashdwz

Smash Lord
Since we're on the subject of titles, you really need a new one. 4 in a row now? There are plenty of good alternatives lol.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
I dunno, Happy Feet is just so appropriate if you think about it, because the original movie features penguins, which are flightless birds, just like our laser wielding feathered friend.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
"Land Before Falco"

"A desolate wasteland, where there is very little red. But little one, hold on to this laser, and know that there will be many more at the Great Final Destination, where falco resides."

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
Space Jam?

I automatically think of this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZPuck8eFfc

lolololololololol

Smooth Criminal
I'm so glad you linked me to that song. I'm gonna use it =D

I also found a second song that for whatever reason seems to work very well.

I should release this within a week or two, or even sooner cause I could potentially juts do it all at once... so yeah, stay tuned =D

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
I'm so glad you linked me to that song. I'm gonna use it =D

I also found a second song that for whatever reason seems to work very well.

I should release this within a week or two, or even sooner cause I could potentially juts do it all at once... so yeah, stay tuned =D
I'm glad you liked my suggestion (though it was really for comedic purposes. To be honest, I do like the song. Go figure and take what you will). Can't wait to see the final product, bro. Regardless of song choice it's gonna be cool.

Smooth Criminal

Geist

Smash Master
Yeah, I'm with Mowai here. When I hear Seal, (or the steve miller band) it doesn't really scream "****".
The pretender was an awesome song by all intents and purposes though.

Edit: It would be perfect for credits or something though.

Elen

Smash Lord
If the video turns out really good, use Maya by Remember Shakti. If it's not basically the best combo video ever however, don't bother.

KoSa!

Smash Journeyman
Zhu you are one of my favorite Falcos. I can't wait for the video.

Top Bottom