• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Happy Tree Friends

DeftFunk

Smash Rookie
A new episode of this awesome cartoon was recently released. It's called W.A.R. Journal and it's AWESOME. It's different from the others in that it takes an action packed spin on things and includes new characters as well such as this guy, Mouse Ka-boom. Warning: not for the faint of heart.

Seriously though, HTF is one of the best cartoons in existence in my opinion. It's got a simple yet unexpected plot in each episode and nicely comical gags. But mostly I like it for it's sheer unpredictability. I don't know about any of you but they always seem to take things in a totally different direction from what I expect. Yes, something will go wrong but I can never predict how or when. This new episode sticks with this trend yet adds awesome action that turned out well yet unfortunately they cut back on the comedy, though there are still a few funny gags. Come on, check it out, I'm curious to know other people's opinions on this episode as well as HTF in general.

Warlock*G

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
0146-9477-0226
Happy Tree Friends is awesome. Your topic just reminded me I haven't watched this show in a long time, and that I need my cartoon gore.

So let's bump this for everyone to seeheeheehehehehehehahahahaha.

Top Bottom