• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hardest level in SSE

BSP

Smash Legend
Got my data deleted and had to do the whole thing again :( I'm gonna say the Battlefield fortress is the hardest for the first and second time

BSP

Smash Legend
The jungle? Personally, I think the jungle is one of the easier stages.

Neo Exdeath

Smash Ace
The level where Falco is introduced. It's name has slipped my mind for now. I've also had a burning hate for Battleship Halberd Exterior's beginning, just because I can never make the jumps.

BSP

Smash Legend
The level where Falco is introduced. It's name has slipped my mind for now. I've also had a burning hate for Battleship Halberd Exterior's beginning, just because I can never make the jumps.
the level where falco is introduced would be 'The Swamp'. Yeah, the wind makes those jumps hard, but that's why i always picked peach first :)

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
For me, the one where it has those like cave thingys that move up and down. Ya know, the ones where if you stay on them, you get smashed into the ceiling?

GALE 14

Smash Journeyman
is maybe exdeth the last boss in ff 5

i would think The Great Maze was really difficult

Top Bottom