• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

hardest target test to you?

who

• marth

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • roy

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • mr. G&W

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • mewtwo

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • jigglypuff

• pikachu

• pichu

Votes: 34 41.5%
  • ness

Votes: 4 4.9%
  • kirby

• DK

• link

• young link

Votes: 10 12.2%
  • sheik/zedla

• peach

• mario

• dr. mario

Votes: 9 11.0%
  • yoshi

• luigi

• ice climber

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • smaus

• fox

• falco

• falcon

• gannon

• bowser

• Total voters

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
who do you think is the hardest my hardest was pichu's my worse time and really bad at 1:20 I simplely had problems with it and barely beat it. dr. mario's was fairly hard.

ru5514n

Smash Ace
The one I struggled on most was mario's, simply because I was dumb, and couldn't figure out how to get the last target.

Also 500 posts.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
the mario ones were tough dr. mario's was the last one beat my brother beat mario's even I it again later once we discovered advanced techs and junk. but yeah targets are hard.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
i like the ice climbers one it's really cool how they set it up like the game. My little brother loves it and rages when he fails to beat it.

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion
lol i was gonna say doc or ness.. then i was like wtf ganon why not.. then i was like holy **** whats that one with all the votes... oh yeah.. pichu... definately the hardest one... *facepalm*

pickle962

Smash Lord
Pichu's target test is without a doubt, THE HARDEST ONE! You would think the worst character in ssbm would have an easy target test...but no!!!

MrBlueSky

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RowdyRags
I for one think Pichu's is easy. I have the players guide to Melee that tells you exactly how to do all the target test and I still cant beat Dr Mario's Target Test. I beat it a long time ago when Melee first came out but I erased my date since then and havent beaten it recently.

walrusface

Smash Rookie
Pichu's is bloody murder on me. The one in that platform that goes up and zips back down.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
haha i don't get why you guys dont like pichu's BTT xD

I swear to god, Doc's is just impossible to do fast. :/

Eager

Smash Rookie
I can do pichus in less than 20 seconds every time, idk why people think it's so hard.
Young Link on the other hand... I see people on youtube do it with the boomerang in like 9 seconds but I can't find a way to beat this without going up to each individual target and hitting/bombing it -_-

UberMario

Smash Master
Young Link's. I didn't really have a problem with any of them, but it took me a while to figure out you could get the target contained in the box in the center of YL's stage by getting the boomerang to go through it. (Which oddly only happens when it's returning)

pickle962

Smash Lord
Young Link's. I didn't really have a problem with any of them, but it took me a while to figure out you could get the target contained in the box in the center of YL's stage by getting the boomerang to go through it. (Which oddly only happens when it's returning)
I remember the first time I ever tried Young Link's target test. I couldn't figure out how to get out of his starting place. Then I learned about wall jumping and the rest is history.

UberMario

Smash Master
Actually I couldn't figure it out that I had to walljump there the first time either. lol I wasn't that serious about SSB then (and didn't know about wall jumping) so I was like, do I have to use the hookshot to climb this thing? Nah, I'll just keep blowing myself up with bombs till I reach the top. XD

Dragoon Fighter

Smash Lord
Well pichu's if you do not know wall jump then it is young links, And I noticed something Dr.Mario's is the hardest if and only if you attempt to get under 30 seconds with everone primarly because even in the world recordes Dr.Mario has the longest Target time (13 something something seconds I do belive.)

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
everyone who picked pichu's over doc just doesn't know =.=
Well pichu's if you do not know wall jump then it is young links, And I noticed something Dr.Mario's is the hardest if and only if you attempt to get under 30 seconds with everone primarly because even in the world recordes Dr.Mario has the longest Target time (13 something something seconds I do belive.)
this.

Kirby1

Smash Cadet
Ness is the hardest to get less than 20/30 seconds with. Doctor Mario might be the slowest, but Ness is more demanding by far. All that Doctor Mario relies on is getting on a platform that comes in 7 second intervals, and there is more technical stuff that Ness has to do. Also, I think that more than 100 people held the word record for Doctor Mario before someone found out that canceling doc's up b makes him go up faster or get more distance upwards with his up b (I don't remember which it is), and even then it's only a 5-6 frame difference.

As far as the hardest to actually improve with (I can beat all of the target tests easily now >_>), I'd say G&W and Fox have more difficult world record strategies than the others.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
i've been able to get it with ness...but not with doc yet...my doc record is only 33secs =.=

Joe_Sumo

Smash Apprentice
Dr. MArio was one of the last ones i got in under 30 seconds if i can remember rightly. ICs was a ***** too.

Top Bottom