• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

has anyone here tried doing this at a tourny

red stone

Smash Ace
have you ever gone to a local tourney and pretended to be a combplete noob at the game. like you just bought it or something. did you let your opponent have a false sense of hope for an entire round. then after that, you pulled out all the stops and dominated them. i'm just asking to see who is cruel enough to do this

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
husband did it once...a complete noob MM him, husband won 20 bucks

Thats freaking hilarios... Imagine the kid, some days later, finding that this guy was a pro and he was an idiot...

Lol, was husband doing it for fun or was he doing it for the money :psycho:

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
I've been tempted to play Fox vs. some random people that sucked, so they would think I suck at the game (my Fox sucks). And then money match them with a low tier, so they'd accept the money match, and then get dominated. ;)

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
I've been tempted to play Fox vs. some random people that sucked, so they would think I suck at the game (my Fox sucks). And then money match them with a low tier, so they'd accept the money match, and then get dominated. ;)

But if they knew the tier then they probably know a good bit about the game...

Unless they are those people that hate the tier list because their character is not on the top of the list (I PEWN WIT HIM DOOD)

But if you did that with say, ganondorf first, so they think you played a strong character, and then MM them with pichu....

Wow , I over thought that, but I like to go off on tangents, they make the world better :0

Banks

Smash Hero
Yea I remember husband was owning at this one tv and he was giving people advice, and this kid was behind me in line and was all excited to play husband. So when I played husband I used sheik.

so, i two stocked him and kicked him off the tv, GG.

ShackDaddy

Smash Ace
i dont know how great it would be, if u lose, u have to get off unless ur playing a set. so even if u win the 2nd round, u still have another to go where they could come back.

More evil would be let them get u down to 1 stock THEN taking them out

Top Bottom