• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Has anyone noticed. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawthorne140

Smash Rookie
Has anyone else noticed, that when you use Roy's counter, and they go flying, that it seems that Roy puts a spin on them making them curve downward when they fly over a pit?

technomancer

Smash Champion
This is known, and is believed to be related to the invisible ceiling glitch (where someone flies upward from a vertical attack), because it looks like they bounce off something. It's not really exploitable, because 90% of the time when it triggers, they're dead anyway.

Chaotix_0

Smash Apprentice
yeah thats a shame about how few times it triggers since the whole bouncing off of nothing animation is really hilarious to watch.

ZOMFG what did I hit that made me bounce down there?!?

It was just my mad skillz iz all.

You HaX!

Roy is fun.

G@BE

Smash Lord
yeah thats a shame about how few times it triggers since the whole bouncing off of nothing animation is really hilarious to watch.

ZOMFG what did I hit that made me bounce down there?!?

It was just my mad skillz iz all.

You HaX!

Roy is suck.
roy sure is suck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom