• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Has this been discovered?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xDavid

Smash Cadet
I normally don't play falco but, I randomly just picked him when I was doing some one on ones with my friend.
Anyways, I was wondering, when you do a Dash attack then, roll your joystick up relativly fast and press A again, it does an upsmash right after, as if it was one move.

If this has been discovered, whats it called?

Kais3000

Smash Cadet
This is known as the Gatling Combo but good find nonetheless. You can do the same thing by pressing the same input for a boost smash so when the dash attack hits you can press z and up to do it as well.

Denzi

Smash Master
This is known as the Gatling Combo but good find nonetheless. You can do the same thing by pressing the same input for a boost smash so when the dash attack hits you can press z and up to do it as well.
This here.

Use the Q&A thread or read stickies next time please.

J4pu

Smash Champion
I normally don't play falco but, I randomly just picked him when I was doing some one on ones with my friend.
Anyways, I was wondering, when you do a Dash attack then, roll your joystick up relativly fast and press A again, it does an upsmash right after, as if it was one move.

If this has been discovered, whats it called?
I hate you.

8AngeL8

Smash Lord
Already very well known and integrated into the metagame, but good job finding it on your own.

dainbramage

Smash Journeyman
This is like a reverse of the usual thread.

Rather than knowing what it is but not knowing how to do it, this guy knows how to do it, but not what it is :p.

Fluke

Smash Journeyman
This is like a reverse of the usual thread.

Rather than knowing what it is but not knowing how to do it, this guy knows how to do it, but not what it is :p.
Haha.

Anyway I feel great that you figured it out yourself, by sad how this isn't a new find D:

This is true.
Unfortunately.
And if you include the fact of those that refuse to use MK or even acknowledge he even exists, Falco is 2nd. And those that want someone easy to learn with (Snake takes a good learning curve before using I think) then Falco becomes 1st.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom