• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hate Crew Presents: We Hate GrownUps 12: E3DU: Texas' Finest ;) SoCal Confirmed!

Skeith

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Skeith1
3DS FC
2019-9982-9908
Really want to go this event though, its mainly the timing that might prevent me from going. Depending how my next weekend goes, I'll either not go at all or I'll totally be able to come.

Skeith

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Skeith1
3DS FC
2019-9982-9908
I think I solved my problem a lot faster than I expected. It looks like I'll be going after all :).

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Does this mean you aren't coming? :(

:phone:
Like I said before, I will not go to a brawl tournament that hosts that horrible abomination of a game that came before it.

Melee's bad graphics, limited character selection, and limited STAGE selection are all killing the brawl scene whenever those melee kids come to brawl tournaments. It's literally reaching to the room where brawl is and stabbing the people in it.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
I'll be there in spirit.

Mexico confirmed.
Hype. What lvl. 9 character would you like to represent you?

Didn't a car of not even our best players go down and take top three at Zano's tournament a couple weeks ago?
Two things. Firstly, our best players weren't there and both Justin and I would have won that tourney had we showed.

Secondly, i'm going to avoid the low blow because you're my homey.

Like I said before, I will not go to a brawl tournament that hosts that horrible abomination of a game that came before it.

Melee's bad graphics, limited character selection, and limited STAGE selection are all killing the brawl scene whenever those melee kids come to brawl tournaments. It's literally reaching to the room where brawl is and stabbing the people in it.
Leaf, I can't believe you don't trust my superior TO skills. You of all people should know I'll be able to keep the Melee kids in line.

Reizilla

I guess I'll trust you this once.
I'll try to go but I can't really promise anything. But I really wanna see Doll you guys.
I really want to take your money see you too.

<3

Reizilla

Yay! Good opportunity to put that MK back into action! :bee: Bring Leaf and Trela and others!

Mike2

Smash Ace
I know this is a long shot but anybody swinging by Austin that could pick me up? lol Or by San Antonio even?

I had to try

:phone:

Top Bottom