• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Have we Prepared?

IkeFiend

Smash Ace
Lmao, if you want videos of a bad Ike user... Allow me! From what I've heard, I'm a pretty bad Ike. I use him wrong D:<

I'm still practicing and stuff, but if you want bad examples (such as using Quick Draw way too much and at stupid times) I'm the one to ask!

NOTE: I SAID I'M STILL TRAINING. So I'm not dissing Ike or any of his users. I <3 Ike. ;3

OverLade

Smash Hero
*namesearches himself*

Lol Masky, thanks for ruining my fun. :)

Ryo's Dyck is long. I've seen it.

No Homo Possible homo.

Spamzfair

Smash Cadet
Ok guys I don't know if you guys even respect me since my last post but whatever...But listen all. We all need to come together and think of ways to help eachother in terms of our metagame and play styles because it seems that other Ikes don't know how to play him properly I know that we have the critique thread and all but what are we to do about this problem. Ryko, Ren, San, Kimchi, Kirk and all of the other Ikes we need to rep up Ike harder then we ever have. Even if you guys don't see me as a good Ike please just listen we need to put together something more for the viewers. We have grown respected and known all around. Ryko I ask you a favor ok here in florida there is a tourney in December and I need you to help me with a project I need you to help us create another video of all the Ikes again but this time we need to show everyone more of what we can throw to the table. All of the other Ikes we need to put out more vids of sets, matches, even friendlies to give other Ikes an insight from us what it takes to improve. Posts that include how to make Ike faster thing we need to put together how to play Ike better video for others to show them the mechanics of him and what moves suit for which situations. We can bring Ike up on the Tier list if we all work at it together we can't just have one set of Ikes just rep up for us we have what it takes guys...

If you cant read this please get your eyes examined, this is minimal stress.

Top Bottom