• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Havoc in the Hammer -- Aug 15, Hamilton ON, Ally / RayneX PRE-REG FAST!

Iliad

Smash Lord
Alright. I literally just got off the phone with the audio visual company that is incharge of the Sheraton Hotel electrical and electronic affairs. I asked how much it would cost to rent 10 CRT tvs for the day of the tourney. They're 85$ a day, each. Which after tax etc came to around 1000 dollars o.o.

Soooo instead. I'm going to wait until I see more TVs volunteered. I will likely only be renting around 5-6 tvs given the price, but hopefully I won't need to. Guys, please. I'm getting a lot of set-ups, which I appreciate, and i'll make love to you after for bringing (Especially you Joe, i like'em young ;) ) but I need TVs. Please and thank you.

JERK.ownz.you

Smash Apprentice
its funny how as soon as i give constructive criticism i suddenly become the enemy... i was just saying what i saw at the tournament in Brampton

i saw insom's tl and it had an amazing projectile spacing game, is teher something wrong with that?

JERK.ownz.you

Smash Apprentice
hence the name... lol jokz

id like to settle things with pho but it seems to me that he's avoiding it...

whats wrong? afraid of a little competition?

Yami Akatsuki

Smash Apprentice
lol another trny and more nubs to eliminate this will be fun i might come to this hey Iliad its the same price as the pownz tourny and jerk wat happend y do they hate u in the end there will only be one smasher standing Dark Toon Link Yami Akatsuki

Marik Yoshi Ur Going That Makes Me Want to Go More .

DevoBlade

Smash Rookie
Sounds beast =P
maybe i'll come for doubles and singles MAYBE
still need to practice XD and i might need to see if my friend wants to doubles =P

JERK.ownz.you

Smash Apprentice
true fact... lol

no man its cuz i just said that this one guy's toon is better than phos and he couldn't take it so he bot me banned or something

but iliad... i'm sure we can come to an agreement

Cyan_

Smash Lord
Hey guys, check out my new sig. rofllll

You guys should bring me a birthday cake too

JERK.ownz.you

Smash Apprentice
alright i think i'm going to the pownz tourny if the go bus arrives there.

who should i look for.... as in your real name?

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
Yeah, I'll probably be there for this. Melee and Brawl singles. It's a while away, but if I do come, I'll bring a TV, Brawl setup, power bar and extension cord.

Patches

Smash Master
alright i think i'm going to the pownz tourny if the go bus arrives there.

who should i look for.... as in your real name?
Not sure why you'd need a real name..

I'm not sure if its just me, but when I'm with smashers, I tend to call them by their tags. For example, if I was to play Iliad, and talk to him later on in the day, I would call him Iliad.

And another, how many people call Ally by his first name? Everyone knows him as Ally.

kuenzel

Smash Ace
Not sure why you'd need a real name..

I'm not sure if its just me, but when I'm with smashers, I tend to call them by their tags. For example, if I was to play Iliad, and talk to him later on in the day, I would call him Iliad.

And another, how many people call Ally by his first name? Everyone knows him as Ally.
Ally has a first name? That's news to me.

Top Bottom