• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Havoc in the Hammer -- Aug 15, Hamilton ON, Ally / RayneX PRE-REG FAST!

nickcam

Smash Ace
what the hell mtl plus M2k(doubt hes coming), thats just a little bit stacked. No offence it should be canada only though to make it fair. O and tinman werent u the guy who said minus 1 stock, lololololol

Cyan_

Smash Lord
tin man, no need posting crews, it's pointless. they're probably gonna pick it on the day.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Yes I was, forgive me Nickcam I didn't know, I thought it was creative when I said that without knowing it was "that" old. :laugh: I make more up to date commentary I promise ;)

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
I might be there by myself like usual, its not like I convinced Zaf to go yet. Thats why I wanted Brawl+ to happen, he only likes that game.

Crews for us would be this:
M2k,Me,Vidjo,Chester, joel or zaf. Probably Joel though cause Zaf doesnt care about brawl.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Honestly the Brosemobile would be the best crew: Me, Doc, Kingace, Ambrose, Percon
But its pretty stacked so it wont happen lol.

Niko_K

Smash Master
I was told I was housing MTL and M2K and Vidjo...I need to know if they are still coming because I'm working friday so I need to know when to get off.

nickcam

Smash Ace
Ya the whole point about crews was it was suppose to be competitive and promote regional play. Montreal getting the best player/2nd best player in the world is gonna kill the hype completely. I mean i dont even think a crew of our best players could take that crew... Too stacked

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
Ya the whole point about crews was it was suppose to be competitive and promote regional play. Montreal getting the best player/2nd best player in the world is gonna kill the hype completely. I mean i dont even think a crew of our best players could take that crew... Too stacked
How is it too stacked? Montreal players doesnt compare with Ontario top PR except me, ally(not gonna be there) and Chester. M2K is far from being invincible, if I can take him down to 1 stock im sure other people also can.

I was told I was housing MTL and M2K and Vidjo...I need to know if they are still coming because I'm working friday so I need to know when to get off.
M2K will probably give an answer at the last minute if he decides to go and I still dont know if Zaf is gonna go due to the lack of Brawl+.

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
Honestly the Brosemobile would be the best crew: Me, Doc, Kingace, Ambrose, Percon
But its pretty stacked so it wont happen lol.
No, thats a crew, if montreal is getting m2k then thats our crew I don't care.

Sauga still have nick, hype, fool, TO joe, and cyan or any other good smasher which is still a VERY good crew that can compete with ours, it seems even enough to me.

nickcam

Smash Ace
Aww crews are gonna be lame and stacked. It was the only thing i was looking forward to. Seriously it should be regional and canada only like it was suppose to be so that its competitive.

Iliad

Smash Lord
Iliaaaaad, need tourney times to find out when the hell I'm leaving.
It's on the **** OP dude. Read before you post.

And i still love you, not angry with you :D

Yiannis "Iliad" Iliadis said:
Schedule

7am- Set-ups for both Brawl and Melee

10:30am-12pm- Registration for all events

12pm- Doubles Brawl/Melee brackets

1pm- Singles pools Brawl/Melee regardless of doubles brackets completion.

4pm- 1 hour lunch break.

5pm- Singles brackets brawl/melee as well as doubles GF.

12am- Venue closes.

Cyan_

Smash Lord
Sauga still have nick, hype, fool, TO joe, and cyan or any other good smasher which is still a VERY good crew that can compete with ours, it seems even enough to me.
hehe, me and joe are the best in sauga and we don't even live there. lol :)

:007:

Warchamp7

Site Owner
Administrator
Premium
Slippi.gg
WAR#912
NNID
Warchamp7
It's on the **** OP dude. Read before you post.

And i still love you, not angry with you :D
D'oh

That's what I get for looking under "When" and not scrolling down.

I love you too but no more tippers k? :D

Anth0ny

Smash Master
I'm coming for sure =)

As for crews, I don't mind just sitting them out this time. I can't play against Joe in crews. I SIMPLY CANT.

Stannum

Smash Journeyman
are we going to be able to record any matches here? if so how many setups for recording will there be? the DK boards need videos. i hope to provide some.

Cyan_

Smash Lord
I hope you mean 10-11 AM.

cause at 10-11 PM, the tourney is pretty much over

Omniscius

Smash Cadet
I'd like to pre-register for Melee. Sorry for the late-ish notice, but I just recently got my transportation plans settled. Can't wait!

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Prob coming, by bus -.- ..-.-.-.-.-.-. -. -. -.- .- . -. - . -. - - .-. -..... -.- .....- - .. -. - .-----.-- O.- .-O -.x x.x !

Edit: edit : edit: I AM COMING TO THIS BEWARE, EL ALLY ES BACK FOR CANADIAN ACTION!

Flan

Smash Journeyman
I guess I'll pre-reg for Melee now. I'm about 75% confirmed, just need to work stuff out with Infzy.

lol at a K-W-C Crew, that would be horrible (excluding Infzy). Sylar, Flan, Infzy, Victawr and Sanuzi? I dunno who else would even want to try (easy win team).

infomon

Smash Scientist
I guess I'll pre-reg for Melee now. I'm about 75% confirmed, just need to work stuff out with Infzy.
It is worked out. You're coming.

lol at a K-W-C Crew, that would be horrible (excluding Infzy). Sylar, Flan, Infzy, Victawr and Sanuzi? I dunno who else would even want to try (easy win team).
Easy win for us. We got this. dem scrubs gon get wrecked. that includes mew2ally and miss holly nightgown.

:093:

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Aww crews are gonna be lame and stacked. It was the only thing i was looking forward to. Seriously it should be regional and canada only like it was suppose to be so that its competitive.
Now crews are gonna be less epic cause of stacked crews like montreal and USA. Nickcam is 100% right about this, and Cyan is right, no point in posting crews, we will take care of it the day of.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
Prob coming, by bus -.- ..-.-.-.-.-.-. -. -. -.- .- . -. - . -. - - .-. -..... -.- .....- - .. -. - .-----.-- O.- .-O -.x x.x !

Edit: edit : edit: I AM COMING TO THIS BEWARE, EL ALLY ES BACK FOR CANADIAN ACTION!

infomon

Smash Scientist
lol yep, so whats happening? Can you pick me up Saturday morning? I'll be ready as early as possible.
Yeah sure. You in for smashfesting on Friday?

though I guess now everyone's worried cuz our crew's too stacked

magenta for emphasis

Flan

Smash Journeyman
Yeah sure. You in for smashfesting on Friday?

though I guess now everyone's worried cuz our crew's too stacked

magenta for emphasis
lol come on by to Victor's house on Friday. All day smashing! I'll make sure to have a Brawl set-up so that I can get some practice in both. I think he posted it somewhere, otherwise check our Player Information thread.

ALL DAY BRAWL AND MELEE PRACTICE SON!

Phrozn

Smash Journeyman
I'm gunna be there for melee.

LOOKING FOR HOUSING (night of tournament)

Hello to the person housing the other Ottawa people (Fogel, Arsenic, others), I would be so greatful if you could help me with a place to stay the night too. I'm a good guy, i'll be well manured.

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
lol come on by to Victor's house on Friday. All day smashing! I'll make sure to have a Brawl set-up so that I can get some practice in both. I think he posted it somewhere, otherwise check our Player Information thread.

ALL DAY BRAWL AND MELEE PRACTICE SON!
hey flan you making it to this? convince sylar to come but he has money johns

how's brian?

Top Bottom