• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Havoc in the Hammer -- Aug 15, Hamilton ON, Ally / RayneX PRE-REG FAST!

buenob

Smash Lord
DRAMA! lolz

anyways, see you all tomorrow :) 2 cars from ottawa will be there

drama < HYPE! get hype!

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
theres no drama lol

depending what time my aunts done at her party,she might be able to get us from yorkdale and then drive wherever you guys need to go for your busses, or maybe you guys can just stay at her house with me....going swimming after smash tourneys is godly

Sanu

Smash Champion
lol u cant expect me to help out if i dont go.

its simple as this, if i cant get a ride back home, im not going. i cant stay in no hotel room, you guys know that im goin here without my rents knowledge so theyll flip if im not home on time.

its too risky

yeah thats way too late for me

tell him that he can drive me within 20-30 KM of markham, and ill take a taxi from there.

i just really, really, really DONT want to take a taxi from hamilton itll cost way too much

**** that it would cost less to take a friggin cab home

OK JUST TO RECAP THIS ****

HOLY, DOC AND TO JOE NEED A RIDE THERE. THEY CAN BE PICKED UP FROM YORKDALE.

TO JOE, MINUS, TIN MAN, KINGACE, DOC AND ME NEED A RIDE BACK. WE CAN BE DROPPED OFF AT TORONTO.

THINK ABOUT ALL THE FUKKEN $$$ U CAN MAKE DRIVING US SERIOUSLY

srry if i forgot anyone
If no one has stepped up yet, I will 100% do this. Give me the details and we'll work it out, here's hoping to see you guys tomorrow.

Sanu

Smash Champion
Ugh, this is scaring me, dropouts, I dont even think I'll come anymore, I'd be stuck in Ontario till Sunday 11pm to take the bus and deal with crap during the night meh ill think about it, i got about 10 hours before leaving or not.
Don't be scared, I'm here to save the day.

Violent-nin

Smash Ace
You guys work out your ride options first, after the dust clears and if there's still a spot or two in somebody's car then I'll bid for it, if all spots are filled before that, then oh well.

Either way I have a feeling bus will be my best bet.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Don't be scared, I'm here to save the day.
I know that you know I'd like a spot in your return car Josh :laugh:
That would be awesome.

Also, thanks very much to all those coming together to help us out and make things work, tis a beautiful thing for us all to work together instead of letting the hype die.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
ok so Sanuzi,

right now me, minus, joe, doc, and tin man all need a ride back home. i think you can drop these guys off at yorkdale station, and ill try to find a price for you to drive me to markham.

Sanu

Smash Champion
Well, I have limited space in my car. I can only take three people in the back and one in the front. If you guys are smaller, we could try to squish four people in the back though.

Pick-Up (FULL)
------------------------

Name: Toronto Joe
Time: 9:30 am
Cell #: XXX XXX XXXX

Name: HolyNightmare
Time: 9:30 am

Name: SilverDoc~
Time: 9:00 am

Name: Runawayfire
Time: 8:50 am

Drop-Off (OVERBOOKED)
--------------------

Name: Toronto Joe

Name: Runawayfire

Name: SilverDoc~

Name: Tin Man

Name: FatalX

Yeah, I'm an anal ***** haha. Makes things easier.

infomon

Smash Scientist
wow, sanuzi really is saving the day! hurray for organization.

I'll cover wherever sanuzi's over-booked.

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
Anal josh is anal, but god dang you really did save the day, there will be a lot of tension though for the drive back, but I think its fair to say that Fatal is an automatic YES for the drive back, so we are absolutely NOT replacing him.

As for the other 4, ... we'll have a best of 3 meta and ics legal match, I will be using meta and ics just so I can get a spot for sure, yep, I'm ghey like that though.....

Wow, infzy, can I have a ride back to Toronto if sanuzi can't? Worst comes to worst, I'll crash at your crib and bus back but that will be auto wallet murdah.

Sanu

Smash Champion
Anal josh is anal, but god**** you really did save the day, there will be a lot of tension though for the drive back, but I think its fair to say that Fatal is an automatic YES for the drive back, so we are absolutely NOT replacing him.

As for the other 4, ... we'll have a best of 3 meta and ics legal match, I will be using meta and ics just so I can get a spot for sure, yep, I'm ghey like that though.....

Wow, infzy, can I have a ride back to Toronto if sanuzi can't? Worst comes to worst, I'll crash at your crib and bus back but that will be auto wallet murdah.
I'm sure everyone will fit, don't worry. I have much experience in jamming people into the back of my car :laugh:

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Josh just to make sure I'd like that spot there too. (Better to give ambrose a break i'd think)
So as for pickup, I guess just grab me before Doc? Whenever that may be?
Edit: I guess that would be slightly before 9 or so?

Sanu

Smash Champion
Josh just to make sure I'd like that spot there too. (Better to give ambrose a break i'd think)
So as for pickup, I guess just grab me before Doc? Whenever that may be?
Edit: I guess that would be slightly before 9 or so?
Yeah, that sounds fine to me. Do you want to meet at Main and Lumsden? I know you live right by there, haha. Just PM me your address anyways, you too Doc.

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
I pmed you my cell Sanuzi, I'm sure you got it, pick Nate up before me yeah, I'll be at like, Greenwood and Danforth ( Danforth Technical school, if you must ).

So pick me up there, if you can't find me just give me a call.

Sanu

Smash Champion
I pmed you my cell Sanuzi, I'm sure you got it, pick Nate up before me yeah, I'll be at like, Greenwood and Danforth ( Danforth Technical school, if you must ).

So pick me up there, if you can't find me just give me a call.
Greenwood and Danforth is fine, you live so close by lol.

does that mean 4 melee guys wont get a ride?
Most of the GTA Melee scene weren't planning on coming so they've already arranged another smashfest.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Culex hasn't responded to me yet, I dont know if hes housing me, i got 3 hours before leaving, Sanuzi, are you housing us or not? Gotta know A.S.A.P =/ please (Also, getting picked up at 4:43 am saturday from Hamilton Station apparently...

Niko_K

Smash Master
I was told I was housing people and now I don't even know if people are coming.......Can someone inform me here? xD

infomon

Smash Scientist
well worst case scenario, bus all the way to kitchener and I'll pick you up, we're smashfesting in kitchener tonight, you can crash here and you've got a ride to the tourney

but we're pretty far (an extra hour+ past the venue in hamilton) and idk what hamilton->kitchener bus is like (if it exists? it's *gotta* exist....)

Edit: Niko, tell Ally you'll house him lol :)

Linkshot

Smash Hero
Don't let this die! I feel the burden of starting this doomly chain reaction, and there's nothing I individually can do, so you'd better save this tourney or you will all feel my feline-like wrath >.>

Sanu

Smash Champion
ic, maybe melee shuld be canceled then,
moe tiem for crews AND brawl+
TBH that would be a bad idea because there are quite a few Melee smashers coming from Chatham, Kitchener, Waterloo, Cambridge and Guelph.

Culex hasn't responded to me yet, I dont know if hes housing me, i got 3 hours before leaving, Sanuzi, are you housing us or not? Gotta know A.S.A.P =/ please (Also, getting picked up at 4:43 am saturday from Hamilton Station apparently...
Housing? I don't think I ever mentioned housing... I can't house people on this short notice since it would involve my parent's place. Not only that, my car is already full so even if I wanted to house you I wouldn't be able to take you to said place of housing :(

i just woke up in panic, cant come if i got no housing =/ and yeah prob not a good approach, but i cant think to well right now
Honestly, it's understandable. I'm sure Niko could house you though, I thought that was already being arranged?

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
My bus ends at Hamilton at 4:43 AM, no way I can get to Niko at that time. Culex said he's house me, ahhh I Just need someone that is 100% Housing Us + Getting us from the Station, it's all I ask Ill be back in 30 mins, hopefully magic will happen.

Warchamp7

Site Owner
Administrator
Premium
Slippi.gg
WAR#912
NNID
Warchamp7
As of right now, it doesn't look I'm making it due to ride johns

My original ride bailed "due to money johns or something"

I don't even know, just know I'm waiting for good news from PND

infomon

Smash Scientist
lol what the heck
ally what kind of crazy american bus are you taking that you end up in hamilton at 4:45 am

by 5am you might as well just chill out in hamilton; doesn't the venue open early anyway?? it's in a freakin hotel!
you could just chill at a coffeeshop, mebbe get an hour sleep in a chair, then get yoself to the venue

or can you just take a diff bus that goes to kitchener lol

cuz if you're really doing this and need to get picked up in hamilton at 5am I'll do it lol
it just seems silly
since I was gonna be leaving kitchener at like 8
and it's an hour drive

so you'd be coming over to crash for like an hour lol

of course I can house you sat. night if that's what you're asking instead lulz

Edit: btw my cell numnum is fiv on nin - seve tw on thre tw fou on

Tin Man

Smash Hero
this is turning out to be a flopping disaster, I wish everyone good fortune. I want everyone to be happy and make it to the tournament peacefully. I also wish everyone can make it home safely. Take care everyone please.

Niko_K

Smash Master
It's hardly a flop fest :p This is still off the hook and going to be amazing. Can't ****ing wait.

Someones gunna get beasted on by my Melee peach :O

Top Bottom