• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Havoc in the Hammer -- Aug 15, Hamilton ON, Ally / RayneX PRE-REG FAST!

infomon

Smash Scientist
So noone from the GTA or tri-city area needs a ride whatsoever??? I'm drivin' down with a whole car to myself because noone needs a ride!?!?!?

Let it be known: there are no ride johns from the north. Any stragglers in Niagara region gotta take care of 'emselves tho :(

steelbreakr

Smash Rookie
Guys if im comin from Mississauga and I take go bus to mcmaster university, would I be anywhere near the hotel? Or would i have to taxi/bus or something?

Iliad

Smash Lord
MCMaster is not close to the hotel dude. You wanna take the go bus to the go station at James/John St by Main St. It's about 5 min away from the venue.

*Edit* I'm goin to sleep folks, be up at 6 am, and i'll be at the venue by 7:00am-7:30am
Peace the **** out and get the **** hyped!

@ Summoned, yes I'm still running Melee. There are still people coming for that. Not gonna gay them by cancelling it.

SolDarkness

Smash Cadet
okay so what's up with the whole gta melee scene not gonna be there?

melee def. is STILL going right?

i get off work to realise my ride flopped too but ì think we`re still good... i just wanna know what`s up with the whole melee department....
yea some ppl bailed, including most of KWC. I'll still be going along w/ a friend and Omni, I believe Sanuzi is still going so, yea haha hope to see you and some melee ppl still :p

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
Take it to QEW hamilton, and if I have to I'll go to the terminal and meet up with you and we'll walk to the venue, give me your cell number or something, I know my way around hamilton.

unknown522

Some guy
okay so what's up with the whole gta melee scene not gonna be there?

melee def. is STILL going right?

i get off work to realise my ride flopped too but ì think we`re still good... i just wanna know what`s up with the whole melee department....
nah, GTA melee scene isn't going. too far without a ride (expenses, etc). Josh is going, you can chill with him.

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
dam i really wanted a big melee tourney xD

no one's going from gta *sadface*

i'm still coming i guess lol

**edit cuz i didn't refresh page over an hour lol:

I can pick you up at pho's tommorow morning. 1 spot left for Guelphers.
hey may i take that spot? lol my back up failed cuz i was trying to get a separate ride for my friends, but i guess i can't include them =(

Warchamp7

Site Owner
Administrator
Premium
Slippi.gg
WAR#912
NNID
Warchamp7
So PNDMike was supposed to get back to me about my ride on whether or not I have one

It's now 12 and he hasn't

How am I supposed to sleep? D:

infomon

Smash Scientist
^^ well he had a big crew arrive from Ottawa at his pad tonight, he's not gonna be checkin the boards much.

sorry yo.... chance are grim.

aren't there any busses through niagara? sadface.

Warchamp7

Site Owner
Administrator
Premium
Slippi.gg
WAR#912
NNID
Warchamp7
^^ well he had a big crew arrive from Ottawa at his pad tonight, he's not gonna be checkin the boards much.

sorry yo.... chance are grim.

aren't there any busses through niagara? sadface.
Yeah, there was a third car that I was gonna tag along with but he said they dropped out.

So after another plan didn't work out he said he'd ask those two cars if I could squeeze in. Haven't heard from him

PNDMIKE IF YOU SEE THIS, PM ME WITH WHATS GOING ON, I'LL CHECK IN THE MORNING

Unless it's in the next little while in which case I'll see it.

Phiddlesticks

Smash Lord
This may be a bit late but steelbreakr, McMaster -> the venue is just a quick 15 min bus ride away. Just take the 5A Delaware (the 5A is the one that goes eastbound, which is what you want) and get off at the corner of Main/Bay.

And by "get off" I mean step off the bus, not... you know. Just making sure there isn't a miscommunication or anything.

But yeah, heading to the GO Station is much more convenient

Linkshot

Smash Hero
Ahaha, Phiddle. Welcome to the world of communication, where everything is an innuendo in a certain context.

Also, if PNDMike sees this, tell Ottawa I say hi!

P.S.: You'd better redeem yourself, Ben! XDD Losing to me, that's shameful!

Violent-nin

Smash Ace
Ah ****, didn't see Infzy's message till now. Oh well, thanks for the offer Infzy, I should of stuck around to wait for your reply (**** you ***** bars and West 50).

On a somewhat funny note I swore I saw Pho or Pho's twins brother at West 50 tonight, but I could be wrong. :laugh:

I'll be busing down for this, probably call one of my friends to get me a ride back. Going to bed now, hopefully I wake up on time to catch my bus.

Sanu

Smash Champion
So Nate and I are still at Jake's, playing poker.

How the **** are we going to wake up on time?

Warchamp7

Site Owner
Administrator
Premium
Slippi.gg
WAR#912
NNID
Warchamp7
Yeah I couldn't ****ing sleep like at all and I've got no PM from Mike.

**** ain't looking good. Hope he gets up at like 7:30 or something with good news.

Warchamp7

Site Owner
Administrator
Premium
Slippi.gg
WAR#912
NNID
Warchamp7
Okay, can anyone around Fort Erie/Niagara Falls/Port Colbourne get me a ride. Things didn't work out for me.

**** I can't believe I'm going to miss this.

Warchamp7

Site Owner
Administrator
Premium
Slippi.gg
WAR#912
NNID
Warchamp7
Cmon, isn't there anyone in the Niagara region going to this that has an open seat

I don't want to miss this :(

Well, looks like I'm not gonna make it to this. Unless someone gets me a ride in the next half hour.

Oh well, next time.

Someone make sure Wolfblade has his hat

Warchamp7

Site Owner
Administrator
Premium
Slippi.gg
WAR#912
NNID
Warchamp7
go train, thats wut its there for, theres one in niagara fallz that goes to hamilton
I checked their site already, couldn't find anything like that, please link me or something

Sword last I heard there was gonna be a stream

Warchamp7

Site Owner
Administrator
Premium
Slippi.gg
WAR#912
NNID
Warchamp7
In case I get traffic ***** Illiad... I am coming! GRAAAAH! HYPE TOURNEY IS HYPE!

P.S. Whats the deal with parking round the location?
Woooolf **** some faces

Infzy: **** happens man. No biggy, less money for me to lose :laugh:

Top Bottom