• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Havoc in the Hammer -- Aug 15, Hamilton ON, Ally / RayneX PRE-REG FAST!

TheSkullFer

Smash Cadet
This is Iliad, posting on Tasty's account.

Parking looks to be 8$ underground all day, or you can drive around and try to find it for free.

Registration is on the OP ladies and gents. 10:30 - Noon. I will MAYBE extend it to 12:30 for some of the late comers, but any more late than that, and you're missing doubles i'm sorry. I don't want this tourney going over time.

*Edit* Yes there will be a stream. I'll post the link a bit later on the OP and later in the thread.

Also, venue is ****ing sexy folks. If you're not here, you're missing out. Even Ally was impressed, as impressed as he could be anyways lol

Stannum

Smash Journeyman
annnyone want to be my doubles partner?? ill be at the the venue at like 11:30, just chilling if im not in doubles i guess, but ill ask more people there if i dont get an answer on here

.decoy

Smash Ace
well at least mtl didn't 1-2 in teams. good **** doc and hype for taking out holy n joe.
hey you guys ever been to holy joe's...crappy bar downtown toronto...lots of awful bands...

Tin Man

Smash Hero
There were so many upsets in brawl, Sauc3 beat Hype in Pools and takes 1st seed :o, tippr beat minus in pools and take 1st seed, then loses to pho (a 4th seeder I mean WTF man). Niko_K takes 4th seed in pools and loses 25th place in brackets

Crews failed so hard, had to slit the winnings with 3 crews cause they weren't finished in time. crews was 5 buck each, the 3 winning teams got 10 bucks per person.

FatalX and TOjoe are effin good at this game, they are much better then before, massive improvement, good s hit guys.

And on a final note, the match that is gayer then aids, holy and joe vs doc and hype, quad meta knight f^gottry :chuckle:

G U R U

Smash Lord
Melee Results

1. Nate (Minus) $170
2. Josh (Sanuzi) $85 -they split the winnings
3. Art (Zen) $25 - might have been 30 w/e
4. Paul (SD)
5. Jack (Summonedfist)
5. Fogel (wuts fogels real name XD)
7. Ben/Me (Guru)

I forget who else got 7th with me. I had to play Art :( but it was all cool. **** was close. He then beat Jack and SD who knocked him into losers but lost to Sanuzi 5th game on brinstar. 80% LAVA COMBO!!! :mad:

Too tired to shoutout right now. GG's to everyone I played.

Top Bottom