• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Havokk....No more?

SuSa

Banned via Administration
Link to original post: [drupal=1368]Havokk....No more? [/drupal]

Well then, recently I found a guy named "Havokbringer" from 06.... then there is **Havok** who wants to have a tag match, and I know another Havoc and Havok *a different one, not the one from San Diego*

When I made this name, I foolishly thought it would be an original name. This has turned out to be false, and rather then having a tag match with them all, I'm giving my rights to the first Havok. Havokbringer. :p from NoCal (if I do believe so) and if he's interested in using the tag Havok (or if he does) he can talk to **Havok** about setting up a tag match.

I will be using the name Havokk for a short time longer, and am currently debating over a few names.

If you're a close friend and want to maybe influence my name choices, send me a PM and I'll PM you my current choices of what I want.

This change will be important because I'll be requesting a name change on every site that I am "Havokk" at. This blog will be featured in my signature for a while until people get used to the tag.

@ the Havokk from San Diego

Sorry we weren't able to do out tag match at Quizno's. My Dad came and picked me up early. I saw a few of your matches, and you play a mean Meta Knight; although I would have most likely lost (not meaning to john, but I haven't played since Dec...so I was RUSTY as hell) if I had won, I would have let you keep the tag anyways. You had it first, and it means more to you then it means to me.

It was my first tag I had ever had for over a year, and I thought it was original. To find out it was common just made me lose any liking of the name, and I only used it because people knew me as Havok(k).

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
You should go here: http://www.smashboards.com/search.php

Type your name into the 'Search by User Name' section. Names closely resembling the one typed in show up, so you can see if that particular name is established yet. Good luck man, it better be a name that isn't too hard to remember...:)

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
He's Havokk. I searched the name Havok and Havoc, and came up with a grand total of 23 different members with the name in one variation or another.

That's a lot for one name...

UncleSam

Smash Master
there is only one other variation of my username, which is kind of ironic, because my real name is so common

Shadow_of_Link

Smash Apprentice
It's nice to see you found an original name. It's certainly alot more creative than mine xD There are 759 users with 'shadow' in their name and 1483 users with 'link' in their name.

tirkaro

Smash Champion
It's nice to see you found an original name. It's certainly alot more creative than mine xD There are 759 users with 'shadow' in their name and 1483 users with 'link' in their name.
What's even worse is that there's already a guy here (He doesn't seem to post here anymore....I think) named "Link's Shadow"

My username is sexy, but you all already know that.

Top Bottom