• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HD! Remix: StLouis, MO Tourney LIVESTREAM NAO!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel_the_Seraph

Smash Ace
Jiggz isn't broken.

Wobbling definitely isn't.

Though I main Ganon. Jiggz isn't that tough of a matchup IMO.

And I start grinning like mad when I hear I'm against ICs in tourney.

book

Smash Apprentice
Wobbling is pretty lame, but it's not like IC couldn't just dthrow cg or something from the same setup. Whatever. Won't keep me from getting 17th.

Lordydennek

Smash Ace
Wobbling is broken. sorry. I wouldnt allow it if i ran a tourny. also i wouldnt allow pure chain throws from sheik more than like twice. sheik is my main but i dont think chain throwing is fair to low tiers. i dont do it anyway.

Tmacc

Smash Lord
Wobbling is broken. sorry. I wouldnt allow it if i ran a tourny. also i wouldnt allow pure chain throws from sheik more than like twice. sheik is my main but i dont think chain throwing is fair to low tiers. i dont do it anyway.
Awww, Sam, you are so noble! Low tiers everywhere appreciate your efforts in working towards equality.

Nuris

Smash Lord
sheik is my main but i dont think chain throwing is fair to low tiers. i dont do it anyway.
i dont think chain throwing is fair
well, yeah, chain throwing is d-throw, but it's often followed up by fair :D

Oro?!

Smash Hero
The only reason I hate Wobbling is because it takes control away from the other player. At least ICs can mess up other chain throws, or they can be DIed or w/e. If ICs can 0-death with a grab, at least make it hard. Even Sheik has to work more with her chaingrabs because of platforms and percents and junk.

Lordydennek

Smash Ace
lol. if you have perfect di you can get away on some levels. fight sheik on FoD its a horrible stage for her. and of course I'm noble Todd. i want Smash to be a fun experience for all characters.

darkatma

Smash Hero
iono as a sheik main, FoD is my favorite stage.

Also, I'll team with whomever can take at least two games off of me within the first 5 games. I haveta be using sheik or peach though. Just for fun.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
iono as a sheik main, FoD is my favorite stage.

Also, I'll team with whomever can take at least two games off of me within the first 5 games. I haveta be using sheik or peach though. Just for fun.
Binyan will you PM me your phone number? When are you coming back to STL?

Does anybody want to smash tomorrow? I'm in Edwardsville and I am willing to drive up to 30 minutes one way to play.
I could probably be coaxed into playing today.
(I assume everybody knows this, but I play melee)

book

Smash Apprentice
Binyan, I will let you team with me if you can beat me in a best of 5.

Luke, I have nothing going on tomorrow. Living in University City by Wash U.

The Milk Monster

Smash Champion
Well, I might withdraw my attendance. I've got class that morning 9 till like 11 something. I might end up showing up late, we'll see. What time does it plan to start even?

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.
Oh my god, these are the best home made roffles I've ever had. So delicious.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
FoD = Shieks best stage.

I'm being trolled lol.

Radium88

Smash Lord
Well, I might withdraw my attendance. I've got class that morning 9 till like 11 something. I might end up showing up late, we'll see. What time does it plan to start even?
Registration starts at 11 am and Singles sign up pretty much is open until after doubles and if you remember last time (or any tournaments for that matter ;) usually starts later than expected so you should still come.

Rob_Gambino

Smash Lord
Registration starts at 11 am and Singles sign up pretty much is open until after doubles and if you remember last time (or any tournaments for that matter ;) usually starts later than expected so you should still come.
Yeah, please come.

Lordydennek

Smash Ace
Fod is just bad for her. its better for marth than sheik. the platforms destroy sheik in everyway. they allow ppl to get out of combos and mess with her grabs and peach can downsmash at mig height and sheild poke you from above. its great agianst falcon and ganon. but thats it

LouBega

Smash Journeyman
sup bros i think i'm coming to this. we can all bro down it's going to be brotastick. haven't done this tournament thing in a while, i see there is a long list of rules and new stage lists and whatever? i'm not reading it or following them.

Dart!

Smash Master
Fod is just bad for her. its better for marth than sheik. the platforms destroy sheik in everyway. they allow ppl to get out of combos and mess with her grabs and peach can downsmash at mig height and sheild poke you from above. its great agianst falcon and ganon. but thats it
This is how i see sheik's stages of choice

1. BF/FD if against characters that she can cg to death (CF Ganon Pika etc)
2.FoD/BF
3.DL good CP against marth
4.PS

at least if i mained her that's prolly what i would do

Oro?!

Smash Hero
I absolutely do no like FD vs Fastfallers, Falcon included, he has too much room to run around, the little bugger. Yoshi's/BF/FoD, I feel like I can control space better than any stage, needle run off of platform Fair is too good, or just AC needles on platforms. Platforms disrupt some CGs, but if you know %s you can still waveland grab/dair/upsmash/Dsmash. Stadiums' nuetral transformation is aight, but every other one sucks. DL is aight, especially against Marth, like you said.

Basically it all comes down to opponent, but Sheik is always good on BF/FoD.

Radium88

Smash Lord
andrew we should practice sometime so instead of barely winning we will make everyone look like chumps.
Lol!! You should tell Kit to come from NY. Glad to see you are alive. Btw, I'm coming up for the day on the 24th to help my sister move in. I haz cat fud.

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
Dart you'd better come, if you're concerned about money DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT bro

We'll be earning back all your possible expenses when we win teams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom