• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HDL vs the world! videos!

zBOREDOMKINGz

Smash Apprentice
The one about M2k was the one that HDL took some games off of him right?

I really wanted to see those but if it's that srs I guess I can not see it.

actionblackbird

Smash Journeyman
I don't necessarily see why they would hide it.

Does he not want the public to see him get beat by a Link? D:
apparently, yes they are friendlies but M2k said that they where just kidding around or something. Perhaps I'll ustream it live for all to see instead of posting it? lke webcam kind of thing.

HDL

I like pork chops.
BRoomer
None of my better matches ever get recorded, just the ones of me losing mostly. :(

M2K was the one who requested they not be uploaded. Judgment reasons. I really don't mind either way.

ActionB I would like to have the M2K ones for myself if you could somehow upload and send them to me, please.

rhan

Smash Hero
M2K never wants his vids uploaded due to him "playing poorly". I say those should be viewed by the public!

actionblackbird

Smash Journeyman
None of my better matches ever get recorded, just the ones of me losing mostly. :(

M2K was the one who requested they not be uploaded. Judgment reasons. I really don't mind either way.

ActionB I would like to have the M2K ones for myself if you could somehow upload and send them to me, please.
I should have recorded ALL of your Matches from Day 1, but I wanted to focus on me getting better at melee. And yes, I'll send the videos to ya.

Zodiac

Smash Master
Yea, its been sooooo long since any of HDL's videos have been publicized like this, also HDL, I dont think a lot of people play their best when their being recorded, I sure don't, not usually anyway, there are some rare times where I'll forgot im being recorded and play better.

Clint_Eastwood

Smash Apprentice
HDL is a man.

M2k is a little boy.

I am starting the petition now that we be shown these supposed videos of HDL beating M2k. The videos are not his property and if thinks that after the game is done he might not want them shown, he shouldn't have let you record them in the first place.

HiIH

Smash Lord
beeeaaaaast

EDIT:Utilt to Jab is to good. Switching that up between tech chasing is really nice.
Like that utilt>jab reset>regrab. Never thought about that on spacies. I do it all the time to things like low percent ganons and such...

Eggm

Smash Hero
Just post them. Low tier masters need to be seen so that people don't give up on the low tiers completely. Keeps the game fresh. Everyone knows m2k is mad good, who cares?

soma ghost

Smash Journeyman
I would also like to see these videos. Link mains should study them. If HDL can beat M2K's sheik we as link players need to know how because sheik is a *****. And I agree with eggm, why would M2K care it's not like the entire community is going to think he sucks just because he loses a friendly to a bomb *** link.

actionblackbird

Smash Journeyman
Alright people!
Fine...is not up to me.
HDL has the videos...
so...is no longer up to me >.>
Again, I respect BOTH player's wishes.

zBOREDOMKINGz

Smash Apprentice
I was wondering: Is it that M2K plays everything like Grand Finals that he doesn't want to have it uploaded cuz he lost?
I mean you don't brag about beating someone in Friendlies unless it's seriouslies or something.

Just my two cents. Lets make that petition though. I'd love to see a Shiek lose to a Link that isn't Germ before 09. =D

Renth

Smash Hero
m2k whiny ***** johns as usual.

Give me the videos i'll upload them and they can cry about it

soma ghost

Smash Journeyman
you gotta post the pool vids against plank! the match on YS was amazing. some great combos by hdl!

Top Bottom