• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Heart of NJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
yo, we need to have a smashfest or tourney somewhere in da heart of NJ. i hate da fact da the best known NJ playas cept m2k live in north jersey. now, i dont really feel like goin to north NJ and i know there's other NJ players out there dat dont want 2 as well. so... where should have somethin in central NJ which aint to far from da south NJ players. first of all, u if u dont live in north NJ, plz post where in NJ u live. da thing is...i have no compition. my family members (who are pretty good) dont play anymore so im stuck wit computers and ****.

fkucdaw0rld

Smash Cadet
i live in east windsor and have been lookin to play for the longest fukkin time...havent played in over a month so i'll def b a lil rusty jus gimme a few matches to warm up and i think i'll b able 2 give u a lil competition...

Sanctus

Smash Rookie
Atlantic County.

If you know where Atlantic City is, you can find me. My friend lives down the street is good, too. So thats two players from AC. Also, we have a third friend who is straight up good (according to my friend). There are three of us in Absecon (right outside of Atlantic City). If you want to talk sometime, hit me up in PMs with the title "NEW JERSEY."

Ryan

fkucdaw0rld

Smash Cadet
Lord Knight said:
East windsor? I live at Robbinsville. . . you're real close, that's good, and I have a friend who lives a block from my house who's good.
haha only one problem...no ride for me :ohwell: and yea i kinda broke my only controller bak in june and havent had the money to go buy another one so yea....disgrace to smashers :cry:

DaDarkOne

Smash Rookie
Yo thats what I'm talkin about

Yo I live in Gloucester County down in Washington Township and I know I'm good enough at SSBM to beat anyone if I try so tell a brotha if someone eitha organizes or knows where a tourn is. I have competed in 3 tourns so far and won all of them and actually its four counting the tourn me and my bro ian won first and second. I'm looking for some competition. HELP ME OUT. Also anybody who lives in South Jersey at least close to Washington Township or in Gloucester County and your lookin for a real challenge, I'm right here and waitin.

RyokoYaksa

BRoomer
BRoomer
Again, I state, Camden county. IM me if you feel like arranging a get together. Better yet, come to my town since I'm sick of traveling out to play people.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
ryoko, i'd go where you live whenver i get a ride and if mew2king is on vacation (where, i heard he's like..ur neighbor or something) :ohwell:

Sanctus

Smash Rookie
Does anyone live near the city Lacey or Forked River? If so, I can get to you easily since I go up there all the time. I heard Camden isn't far from there. This white guy needs good competition, I'm tired of the same old folks. I'm like the only one in South Jersey that can wavedash. =\ My friend is still just as good because he uses Sheik. Gah!

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
i guess ths....that's north nj though. we need to get some smash fest before PA vs NJ so i can see who should be on the NJ crew instead of me. i suck lolz

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Yo, I live in union county. Which is north jersey if I'm not mistaken. If anybody lives near me and wants some friendly competition, then PLEASE PM me! I don't mind traveling becasue I love to play I just want some good competition because my best friend who was my only real competition left jersey to go to North carolina for college and now I'm sad.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
goblin said:
this smashfest happenin or wut.
look at magus's thread. PA/NJ Smashfest or w/e. anyone who wants to be on the NJ crew vs PA, bring ur best and own me...if u can

NOAs1Secret

Smash Rookie
Bergen County. Paramus, NJ. IM me at NOAs1Secret anyone thats close enough to duke it out. I assure you you won't be disappointed.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
just to tell u guys, the "heart of NJ" ISN south jersy NOR north jersey....it's da heart yo...da center. around trenton.

Joker

Smash Ace
All for the game or what ever the name is........i found directions to that highschool.....if theres a tournie coming up soon tell us, or if yall wanna carry out those MM that can be arranged possibly now...besides, who wouldnt wanna see "the best falco ever although no ones ever seen him play other than his friends or the 60 odd crapy college students he beat at a tournie, omg!"

Also ppl start posting about tournies like "super hero City" the ones that ppl dont hear about, and ppl no one knows about keeps winning, or rather ones that you know are going on but arent posted on the boards....
If magus can go, imma ask him to take me to Super Hero City, so we can own it :mad: :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom