• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HellaSmashed VI - $920 pot bonus

Drake12

Smash Ace
Good to know. I dont even have homebrew anymore QQ. Ill get both those things and get back to some of you fellers.
Does it matter what size the sd card/thumbdrive is?

camden

Smash Apprentice
The SD card can't be any larger than 2GB, and the thumbdrive should be over 8gb, as that's how much Brawl is.

I recommend getting a Kingston Davatraveler, minimum 16gb. You can get it at Wal-Mart.

| Big D |

Smash Master
Looks like I won't be making this. Best of luck to my boys from BC. 1337Snipes will do a lot better job than I would have.

Drake12

Smash Ace
Who/what is textknight? And whats the problem if mk is banned alphie? Not rhetorical, legitimately wondering why a gw main would want him legal.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
I am not a GaW main. Honestly I just consider myself "a brawl player" at this point, meaning I've let go of all character pride and just play whoever I am most confident with at the moment.

I "main" MK, GaW, Falco, ICs, pika and am willing to use a few other characters if needed. I've been putting a lot of effort into my MK lately which still needs work but I am not really making huge technical errors anymore which has always been my biggest downfall. Btw I am textknight.

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
So I've finally been having talks with KirinBlaze. We're looking to fly out to this like men who are not afraid to let their wallets do the talking. Shoutouts to Croi's journey to Impulse.

Tom8er

Smash Apprentice
Just so yu all know IM winning this tournament with LUIGI, **** DKS and their homosexuality.

White91

Smash Apprentice
shout out to crois journey to impluse!!!!
it takes balls to sit in a sentra and drive 18 hours to toronto mostly at night barely able to keep your eyes open and with a piece f **** cd player that only allows you to listen to six cds.
shout out to that will
figgin first class flyer

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
shout out to crois journey to impluse!!!!
it takes balls to sit in a sentra and drive 18 hours to toronto mostly at night barely able to keep your eyes open and with a piece f **** cd player that only allows you to listen to six cds.
shout out to that will
figgin first class flyer
Lmfao! Didn't mean to offend. Was more poking fun at him really. If I could bus it I would, but I can't take off of work that long lol. You guys are troopers for all the times you made epic road trips out to national events! You have much bigger balls than I.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Doubtful of going. If I randomly have off work I'll go though because I do wanna go to a Canada tourney sometime. Maybe in the fall~.

If I get a teaching position (HOPEFULLY SOON) then I'll have off every Saturday and I'll attend tourneys weekly/bi-weekly and try to attend other regions besides Ec/Mw/South.

:018:

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I thought it took like 4 years of school to be a teacher 0.o
My birthday is December 30th, 1990. I turn 22 this year (IF the end of the world doesn't happen :troll:).

I went to the University of Maryland, Baltimore County (UMBC) for four years. At the moment it looks like I'm going to attend the University of Maryland, College Park for graduate school to get my masters.

:018:

Croi

Smash Lord
Oh hey, Seagull Joe. Would be pretty sweet if you showed up. I've been picking up Wolf for the Marth MU (it's total ****s with Wario) so getting some personal pointers from the dude himself would be neat.

Top Bottom